Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tinyteena

2013 - January 3rd - polardream - Quilters Dozen

Kristene Smith
11 years ago

This is the post for members of the "Quilters Dozen" to write when they have sent their Birthday Block to Sue (polardream).

Sue will also reply here when she receives them.

Remember, even though Sue's birthday is 3rd Jan, she will be away till the end of the month. This will give you extra time to get hers away.

Kristene

Comments (23)

• quiltingfarmlady
    11 years ago

Mailed 2 days ago!
    Kay

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Bumping back to page 1

Kristene

• polardream
    11 years ago

Kay's package arrived - but I am holding off opening until January!
    Sue

• littlehelen_gw
    11 years ago

Hi Sue,
    Your block was mailed today and in the care of the USPS...should be there before the new year.
    Valarie

• polardream
    11 years ago

Valeie, your package arrived yesterday... will wait to open!

We are leaving Monday for Arizona, so if any other packages arrive before we return in January I will not be able to post since we are having the mail held.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & safe & happy new year.
    Sue

• patti60
    11 years ago

i am running behind on this block. since i'm dealing with my mom. but will have it there when you get home. sorry for the delay.

• sandlapper_rose
    11 years ago

Sue,
    I just finished making your block. I may be able to get it mailed today, but if not - it will go out on Monday. Have a very Happy Birthday!
    I had not made the Card Tricks block before and enjoyed trying it.
    Jeanne

• chickie1
    11 years ago

Sending out your block today. Card trick was a little tricky with the points but glad I had the chance to make it.Happy Birthday!
    Darlene

• polardream
    11 years ago

Hi All! I have been pretty much out of contact on the forum since mid-December. We are still in Arizona and heading to Las Vegas tomorrow for a little R & R from the hectic holiday pace (hahahahah!). We will head back to Colorado around Jan 14/15. To celebrate on the 3rd we are going to see "Rock of Ages" at the Venetian theater - woohoo! Take care & will be looking forward to my goodies when I get home.
    Sue

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday dear Sue ..
    Happy Birthday to you!

All your fellow quilters in "The Quilter's Dozen" wish you a very happy birthday in Las Vegas! Enjoy your day!

Kristene

• sandlapper_rose
    11 years ago

Sounds like a wonderful birthday, Sue. Enjoy it.
    We'll look forward to hearing about your quilt blocks when you return.
    Jeanne

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday Sue! Enjoy the trip!
    I'll be sending out my block on Monday, it's the first thing on my list for Sunday...
    Dan

• grammyp
    11 years ago

Hope your day was great. Your block will go out Monday.

beverly

• quiltnhen
    11 years ago

Just read the "end of the month" thing again! Whew! Got your block mailed this afternoon! Hope your day was wonderful. Traveling sounds so good right now, hope that was great too.
    LindaB/CA

• polardream
    11 years ago

We came back to Colorado a little early - got in last night about 9pm. Went through the mail today and decided to open the goodies I have received. They are all great! So far I have received from:
    Valarie (Little Hen)
    Darlene (chickie1)
    Jeanne (sandlapper rose)
    Beverly P (grammyp)
    Dan (the mailman)
    Jackie (jackier123) - SURPRISED ME WITH 2 BLOCKS! Thank you.
    and
    Kay (quiltingfarmlady) - 2 blocks Thank you!

This is a fun pattern and I am anxious to put it all together. I have some other blocks from another exchange - or maybe it was a lotto - that I am going to combine with it. Will post pictures later!
    Thank you again.
    Sue

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

It's good to know you're back and enjoying your blocks Sue! Happy be-lated birthday! -Dan

• polardream
    11 years ago

Today I got a block from Linda - quiltnhen. Very pretty, thanks!

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sorry Sue, but my block is being mailed tomorrow, so will still be another 12 days till it reaches you.

Kristene

• patti60
    11 years ago

i am running late this month. but don't give up on me. sorry about the delay

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

good luck with your eye exam. anyone who sees brown when it's black fabric is definitely color blind.

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

Sue, I want to publicly thank you for contacting me and straightening out some things. Hopefully we can move forward and put this behind us.
    Dan

• patti60
    11 years ago

your block is on the way. sorry for being late

• polardream
    11 years ago

I received two more blocks today. Nice!
    Patti60 and
    Meima
    Kristene's is in transit and should arrive soon, so that will be the last one. Looking forward to putting this together!
    Sue

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH