Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grammyp_gw

I am finally ready!

grammyp
9 years ago

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go ...

Getting my hair cut at 9 in the morning, then I will be on my way to retreat. Gonna shop at Mary Jo's on the way, so if anyone needs anything give me a call.

Comments (14)

• nannykins
    9 years ago

I am wishing you all safe travels.
    And of course, a wonderful time with friends and even a chance to get some quilting in.
    Remember us all left behind and keep the photos coming.
    Theresa

• beth7happy
    9 years ago

Pictures!! Don't forget to post lots of pictures!! Have a blast, y'all!

• jennifer_in_va
    9 years ago

I am NOT ready! but Katherine doesn't get here until 5:30am so there's still time.

Don't forget to check in here on Friday or Saturday to see the Challenge quilts... we need everyone to vote!

• polardream
    9 years ago

We are pulling into Charlotte this afternoon! We will spend the evening with Tobey's aunt & uncle & cousins then we are CAMPING AT MARY JO'S Fabrics!!! Seriously. I talked to them this morning and asked if we could park the RV in their lot so I can run in first thing Thursday before we go up to camp!

Drive safely, everyone. See you tomorrow!
    Sue

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    9 years ago

Sounds like there could be a caravan to Camp Cheerio from Mary Jo's. lol

Jennifer, I started a challenge but got stuck when I got to the borders, so there it sits.

SharonG/FL

• jackier123
    9 years ago

I am leaving about 5 am in the morning. I have most of my quilting stuff already in the car. Haven't packed my clothes yet, but I can just throw anything in the suitcase, even if it don't match. LOL I finally got the gazillion half square triangle units ironed. Yay me!

• msmeow
    9 years ago

Sue, make sure you don't sneak in the door of Mary Jo's before they close tonight!

It sounds like you are all going to have a wonderful time. Wish I was going!

Donna

• redmary
    9 years ago

Have fun everyone!

• littlehelen_gw
    9 years ago

Sue...k8 and I may see you in the parking lot...our intention is to be at maryJoes upon opening at 9am!
    Stopped by a few great quilt shops on the way....some not opened....one permenently closed :-(. and at least two really fun ones...and ..of course after meeting Bernie ( who bakes, quilts and drives a jaguar) what other fun thing could happen on day one!?
    Oh boy...Mary Jo's in the AM!!
    V.

• grammyp
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Looks like I will have company at Mary Jo's in the morning!! See everyone there.

beverly

• loisflan
    9 years ago

I am soooo jealous. Have fun, guys.

• nanajayne
    9 years ago

It sound like everyone should get a discount at Mary Jo's. I envy the trip and the shopping. Have a great time and enjoy the time together.

• msmeow
    9 years ago

Wow, V, the quilt shop business must be good if Bernie can afford a Jag! LOL

Donna

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    9 years ago

Hope y'all can find each other! Maybe everyone should tie a purple helium balloon around your arm. :-)

SharonG/FL