Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sale coming up...

Posted by biinaboo (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 2, 12 at 20:06

I was at my local Joann today. Their clearance racks are about to topple from so many bolts. It's calling to me. I asked the lady cutting my fabric if they have a 50% off clearance coming up soon. She leaned in and whispered, this weekend. AND it starts on Friday. Guess who's going on Friday to scoop all the good clearance! AND if you get the Joann emails or have the iPhone app, there's a 20% off total purchase that is valid for that sale.

I'm giddy. I hope your store is doing it too!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sale coming up...

Thanks for the reminder! Did you notice if there was a lot of outdoor fabric in the clearance section? I need to recover my patio chair cushions. I am in Canada but about 1 hour from Niagara Falls. I think all of the stores pull the same fabrics for clearance. I get the flyer in the mail so knew about the sale and have the coupon.

o
RE: Sale coming up...

Hmmm. I didn't see any outdoor fabric but this would be the season that they would be putting that out. I saw a lot of vinyl in ours. Mostly I'll be attacking the adorable kidish prints. My daughter is getting a new wardrobe! My kitchen will also be getting new cloth napkins and unpaper towels.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here