Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Carolina Lilies - Pictures of October blocks

Posted by lindaoh (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 22, 10 at 19:37

I have received all my blocks and love them! Thank you to everyone. I had so much fun opening each block and I love the way the look together.
Thank you again!
Linda OH

Here is a link that might be useful: Jacob's Ladder Blocks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Carolina Lilies - Pictures of October blocks

Thanks for posting that link, Linda. Your blocks look fantastic and I'm so proud of the Carolina Lilies for getting everything mailed out like they should. Way to go, Lilies!
Jeanne

o

I agree with Jeanne - very fast indeed. Hopefully this will continue next year and everyone receives their blocks on time for their birthdays. Lovely quilt Linda.

Kristene (TinyTeena)

o

Yes! The Lilies are GREAT! I had received 10 of the blocks before my birthday, one arrived on my birthday and the last a few days later! I am very impressed with this group, you are all wonderful!
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here