Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lindaoh_gw

Weekend question...are you quilting ? 10/2-3

lindaoh_gw
13 years ago

I cut out several blocks last night for the birthday exchanges I am in and for BOM at quilt guild next Tuesday. I haven't had time to sew yet. I went to a bridal shower for my niece this afternoon, and had a nice time. Then I went shopping before coming home.

Now on to the sewing !

What are you doing this weekend?

Linda OH

Comments (12)

• msmeow
    13 years ago

I quilted my blue & yellow wall hanging. Hopefully will get binding on it tomorrow. I'm having my monthly headache so haven't felt much like sewing. I finished the book I was reading, though!

Donna

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

I am working on my mom's Christmas present. It is a canning jar applique lap quilt. Have 3 blocks out of 20 partially made so far. Am doing the applique by hand. Off to more appliqueing. Have a great weekend!! :-)

Best to you,
    Sandra aka quiltingfox

• petalpatsy
    13 years ago

Yes, I'm quilting happily. My older is home this weekend and it's so nice to hear both boys talking as fast as they can. Brothers and best friends. :)

• mary_c_gw
    13 years ago

I'm working on the lotto blocks I won last month. They are sashed, bordered, and on the machine.

I don't quite know why, but I'm finding it difficult to complete the quilting.

I may need to take a day or two off.

• jennifer_in_va
    13 years ago

Well, I got a BOM sample done for the instruction page. And I've started pulling projects & supplies for retreat next week.

Hopefully, I can get a quilt loaded on the frame tomorrow and quilted. I have 3 I want done before I leave Thursday!

Of course, all 3 kids are sick and DH is gone most of today and most of tomorrow on the motorcycle...so we'll see what gets accomplished!

• grammyp
    13 years ago

I am packing up for the retreat, does that count as quilting?

beverly

• wynative
    13 years ago

I am finishing up the Birthday blocks for this year :), appliqueing my RR Row blocks and making wax dipped flannel diapers for a baby shower tomorrow :)

Marie

• lindaoh_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I finished my birthday blocks for this year and made the BOM for guild. Today I hope to do some quilting. I have 3 snowman wall hangings and some table runners. We'll see how many I finish today.
    Linda OH

• foxxigrani
    13 years ago

Finished up my baby quilt yeah. Now to get it sent. But glad its done. Now am going to sew some more blocks, have more than one top started and cut out to start, so if I get the blocks cut out and ready to sew, I am doing good. Happy quilting everyone.

Rita

• toolgranny
    13 years ago

I'm packing for retreat also. I'm off to the copy store because a friend suggested zeroxing a pattern instead of taking the whole magazine to retreat to cut down on the weight. Well, duh! Should have thought of that. So, today I'm cutting down on weight in suitcase, thinking through process so I don't forget something and finding clothes that won't take up lots of space but still keep my body clothed.

And, I'll be doing a bit of applique as I watch my ball game.

• polardream
    13 years ago

I'm cutting and stitching blocks for the Round Robin ... It is so fun!

Taking a break to check in here & watch football!

• faintheart
    13 years ago

Working on the Nifty Nine-patch Sampler from the Sept. hop. Finished the last of the blocks a bit ago. Whew! Don't think I have enough in my stash for sashing so will put that aside for now. I should put the border on DD's birthday batik strip quilt and work on the sandwich. Got a new machine Friday so I am really having fun!

Dee