Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Think my knee is fixed

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 21, 11 at 16:42

Had to be at the hospital at 5:15 this morning. They had me in and out by 8:30 and hopefully my knee will be good as new in a week or so. He had to do a bit more work than planned, so will be on crutches for a few days, then some physical therapy for a couple of weeks. So I won't be working on Monday as planned. That is OK, they will live without me. So far the only problem has been some nausea when I get up and move around, so I'm planning on sitting still for a while. I'll post when I can, but am planning on just resting the rest of today.

DH is being especially kind and keeps the ice pack on/off perfectly on schedule. I have plenty of water, dog is walked, and he brought 2 roses in from the bush out back. I'm getting spoiled.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Think my knee is fixed

You deserve to be spoiled! Enjoy it :)
Happy all went well.

o

Yeah, being spoiled is a good thing! I'm glad they were able to do the repairs; I've been thinking about you! "Sympathetic Knee Syndrome".

Kate

o

Hope you have a speedy recovery, take advantage of any spoiling you can get while you can get it! And rest, even minor surgery and anesthesia are hard on the body.

o

You really do deserve to be spoiled!!!! Take it and enjoy it. Rest as long as you can and you'll be up and at 'em in no time.

SharonG/FL

o

Recover in luxery and enjoy the attention you are entitled. Back to normal soon I hope. Jayne

o

Enjoy your respite and bask in the attention. I wish you a speed and uneventful full recovery.

Dianne

o

I'm glad your surgery went well. Rest up and soon you will be good as new!
Jeanne

o

Good thoughts coming your way...............enjoy your rest!

o

Happy recovery!! Take it easy and try to enjoy the rest.

o

As active as you are Beverly I know this is hard for you! Take care of yourself, sounds like DH is a keeper lol!!!
Rosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here