Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rosajoe_gw

OT small town tradegy

rosajoe_gw
12 years ago

One of our most influential families has had a horrible weekend. In a rural town our size you get to know people and they are very involved in cancer and alzheimer charities.

A mother of 4 is in the hospital for major surgery. The grandmother drove over to pick up 3 of the children for the weekend.

2 young men 22 yo (driver) and 24 yo for some reason lost control and hit them head on. From this small town also. No alchol, drugs, or cell phones were involved.

The grandmother, 2yo grandson, 7yo granddaughter, and the 2 young men in the other car all died on impact from broken necks.

The 9 yo grandson was critical but after surgery is listed as serious. He is now in the same hospital as his mother. Another 5 yo, thankfully was with friends and not in the vehicle.

The mother will not be able to attend the funerals. I feel so sorry for both families, the other family lost their only children. This has really shaken up this small community.

They would have to sedate me and put me in a padded room. This is a very wealthy family and I am sure they would trade it all to undue the accident.

Rosa

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz