Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jackier123

Finished!

jackier123
12 years ago

I finished my son's wedding quilt just in the nick of time. He gets married Friday.

Comments (23)

• toolgranny
    12 years ago

that's beautiful. He'll be so proud of his Mom. Lovely colors.

• nannykins
    12 years ago

Love it! Love it! Love It!
    Theresa

• K8Orlando
    12 years ago

I was going to say exactly what Theresa said!!! This is one of my favorite quilt patterns and you have done a beautiful job with it. I love the colors. He and his bride should be delighted!

Kate

• lindaoh_gw
    12 years ago

Beautiful! I have been collecting batiks to make one like it.
    Linda OH

• msmeow
    12 years ago

What a beautiful Shakespeare in the Park! You'll have to send your picture to Judy to put on her website!

Congrats on getting it done in time.

Donna

• teresa_nc7
    12 years ago

Beautiful! He and his bride will love it!

Teresa

• K8Orlando
    12 years ago

Linda, I plan to do mine in batiks too. I have the neutrals but haven't decided if the colors will be totally scrappy or restricted to just a few shades.

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    12 years ago

Excellent!

SharonG/FL

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

A wonderful job of putting it all together. Love the fabrics and the way you used them. Your son and new daughter to be will be so proud. Congratulations. Jayne

• minnie_tx
    12 years ago

Fantastic Congrats!!

• cannahavana
    12 years ago

Great job! I love this pattern more every time I see it.

• magothyrivergirl
    12 years ago

Beautiful! This is one of the prettiest I've seen. I agree with Donna, send it to Judy for posting on her website.
    They will love it!

• day2day
    12 years ago

Gorgeous!! Great job. This pattern is near the top of my 'to-try' list.
    TFS.

~Geraldine

• pirate_girl
    12 years ago

It's wonderful & what a superb wedding gift. Your son & his bride are a lucky couple indeed! DOUBLE Congratulations to you, on his marriage & on completing this fabulous gift (& on time).

Wishing them a long & happy marriage.

• rosajoe_gw
    12 years ago

Lovely!!!! It's been on my 'to do' list ever since I saw Donna's.

• sandlapper_rose
    12 years ago

Absolutely beautiful! I have the pattern for that quilt and hope to make it one day, but I bet I won't be able to part with it. You created a wonderful gift for the new couple.

• loisflan
    12 years ago

What a lovely quilt! Did you do all the quilting yourself too? You should be very proud of your accomplishment. Congratulations on your son's wedding.

• faintheart
    12 years ago

Oh my goodness, Jackie....that quilt is wonderful! I love your color choices. Your son and his bride will cherish it for many years to come. Wishing them a lovely wedding day shared with family and friends.

• Robbi D.
    12 years ago

Beautiful!! Lucky bride and groom. I'm doing one for my best friend for her wedding, but she's getting married in about 3 weeks, so there is no way to have it done in time. Maybe a Christmas present???

Robbi

• polardream
    12 years ago

Jackie,
    it is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors and design.
    Congrats to the lucky couple (and mom!).

Sue

• fran1523
    12 years ago

Gorgeous. Did you quilt it yourself or have it done? They will sleep well under that beautiful quilt.

• lola99
    12 years ago

Beautiful quilt. I like how some of the yellow stars really pop. Congratulations on the quilt and to your son and DIL!

• User
    12 years ago

Gorgeous and what a lot of work! Enjoy the wedding.

When you get home, would you email me, please? Jeanne has you on our list for the birthday blocks, but I don't have your email address.

Thanks,
    Kay