Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thank you Jennifer and Beverly!

Posted by rosajoe (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 8, 12 at 13:25

and everyone else that was involved in setting up and taking down so the rest of us could enjoy the retreat.

YOU ARE APPRECIATED!!!!

Every thing went so smoothly, it was a wonderful experience.
Rosa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thank you Jennifer and Beverly!

I second that!

o

I'll third that :-)

o

Again...thank you!

o

Here, here!

o

You are all more than welcome!! It's a pleasure (& really not so much work) to create such a wonderful weekend for all of us!!

It was certainly a pleasure meeting new faces and spending time socializing with all of you!

o

I was sooo happy to have made it another year. Neat things do happen!
My many, many thanks to everyone!

o

Each retreat we have just gets better and better! Many thanks to Bev and Jen who do such great planning for us all. And a big thanks to all of you who came this year - you each made the retreat extra special!

Teresa

o

I agree w/everything said!! Thanks Jen & Beverly for making it so special for all of us! It was an amazing weekend & it's hard to think tomorrow goes back to my normal work schedule :( I love my 'job' - just don't want to lose that vacation feeling!! One thing WILL change --determined to keep quilting!!

~Cindy

o

Ditto, ditto, ditto ... what a great time! Thanks again.
Sue

o

I will only ask --- is it 2013 yet??????

Thank you Jen and Bev for the organizing and fun!
Thank you Marge for bringing the Stick Vac
Thank you Teresa for sharing the ride to Key West - oops I mean Camp Cheerio :~)
Thank you Linda for getting me to the airport on time.
Thank you Sue for sharing appys and a drink at the Hampton Inn
Thank you Jackie for being an Owl - and I love-love-love your sense of humor - and the magazines you shared.
And a huge Thank you to everyone for the gifts, food treats, and general good time. You made it the best - ever Girls Only Quilting Weekend!!!!

Thank you to the hubbies who provide technical assistance, and brute strength lifting and toting!

Thanks to all!

o

You are all so welcome. It was very nice to see so many new faces. I'm glad you all had such a wonderful time and am already looking forward to next year. See you all soon.

beverly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here