Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
k8orlando2

Bean Quilt?

K8Orlando
11 years ago

I was browsing on the cooking forum and came across pictures by this artist. Odd, but beautiful. This one looks remarkably like a quilt...

{{!gwi}}

...but it's green beans!

He does some pretty cool things with apples, peaches, peppers and watermelon too.

Kate

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (6)

• quiltnhen
    11 years ago

What beautiful and intriguing images. Thank you for the link.

LindaB/CA

• loisflan
    11 years ago

Isn't it funny that once you start quilting, many things look like quilts. Like the floors in some of the Italian churches, for instance. Or beautiful mosaic tabletops. Marble and granite quilts!

• K8Orlando
    Original Author
    11 years ago

You're right; I see quilt patterns everywhere. And color combinations I wouldn't previously have considered.

• pirate_girl
    11 years ago

Gosh Kate, what a wonderful link!! This guy does AMAZING stuff w/ these fruits? Each set of fruit images is cooler than the last -- Thanks so much for the link!!!!

• littlehelen_gw
    11 years ago

Amazing art work...really liked the "Time" piece, the juxtaposition of time squared...cool stuff; and new quilt ideas everywhere.. Thanks for sharing

• itsmesuzq
    11 years ago

What a fabulous artist! I loved the fruit and vegetables, I even got ideas on interesting ways of serving appetizers. I agree there are great quilt pattern ideas as well. I looked through the entire site and was amazed and wowed with each picture!

Thank you so much for the site.

Susan

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler