Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone know him?

Posted by blitzyblond_protege (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 16, 10 at 11:36

I received a email concerning one of my postings from a "lockeb" at "billshomedecore@..." It didn't come through the garden-web, it came straight to my other email. I tried to reply but the computer kicked it out.

Does any one know him? had any dealings with him?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone know him?

Yes, we know Bill. He's been a faithful member for some time but seems busy with his job now and not on as often. He's a very nice fellow! He's up in Canada but mails blocks and gets involved regardless of postage. He's trustworthy if that's what you're asking. I'd vouch for him as would others.

o

Thank you for the reference, but for some reason my email won't go through to him. I guess I'll just wait a few hours and try again. The post-master on my email kicks it back to me. Maybe in a few hours it will not be so busy or something. Thank you again.

o

Yep, Bill is a great guy, no need to worry about him. He is a great quilter too :-)
Vicky

o

I hope it is Bill. He is a great guy. I am just concerned that it may be someone using his mail. Perhaps he can confirm the mailing if he is lurking around. Jayne

o

No problems with Bill. I'm sure he will try again if it is important.

beverly

o

Yes, I know me.:-) ...thanks everyone for the nice words :-).....
but, I am not sure about this message to the blitzy_blond message........
Hope we can figure it out.......it's kind of weird....

o
email

With regards to my email, it's billshomedecor@hotmail.com
Not "decore".....
Perhaps that will help - ....it is regarding a birthday block perhaps that I didn't get..because that would be the only thing that I can remember following up on..

o
RE: that was it.

That was the problem I had an "e" added to "decor" in your/his address. My mail went through this time. thank you all for helping me get my mail through.

At least Bill knows what you all think of him. Teehee.

o

Ok, now it's all figured out :-)
Thanks everyone..
I have been really sick this last week..and still dragging a bit still.
Seems I had food poisoning last Monday.....OH MY!!! I was quite the week.....but hoping I am back to my regular self soon..
Haven't been here as much as I should...but haven't forgotten you all..
And after my horrible week...to read the wonderful posts....you all just made me feel wonderful!!
HUGS TO EVERYONE!!!!
Bill

o

Love ya,Bill!!

o

Northern Smooches across the board :-)

o

Oh, I'm so sorry. Food poisoning is the worst thing I have ever had. Hope you are better now.

beverly

o
RE: Whew that's better

Food poisoning, YUCK!

really glad you're on the mend and back among us.

l.marie

o

I had food poisoning a few years ago from a street hotdog. I feel for you and hope you recover fully, soon.

I may be in Montreal on Friday so I will e-mail you.

Maryv

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here