Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sept lotto

Posted by littlehelen (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 2, 12 at 10:47

Kate.... With all the retreat talk... dId i miss the sept lotto drawing? Would not surprise me if I did...
V.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sept lotto

No, you didn't miss it! I totally missed the end of the month. DOH!

I'll do the tally and drawing tonight. Or... I could bring the blocks to Retreat and we could do the drawing in front of a crowd. Would you all be OK with putting off this drawing until Thursday evening?

o
Or, how about this?

Alternate plan:

I can do the drawing when Sharon arrives at my house on Wednesday evening! I'm so sorry but I'm not sure I can get to it tonight...

o

my humble opinion...do it at the retreat...how fun!

o

Is it possible that the winner would be at retreat? Then you wouldn't have to pay to mail them...

We could also plan a layout for the winner! And maybe even sew them together! and I'm sure someone at retreat would have fabric for a border or two... (OK, so I'm getting ahead of the train!!! lol)

o

Is it possible that the winner would be at retreat? Then you wouldn't have to pay to mail them...

We could also plan a layout for the winner! And maybe even sew them together! and I'm sure someone at retreat would have fabric for a border or two... (OK, so I'm getting ahead of the train!!! lol)

o

Jennifer, Beverly, Linda, Speaking of border fabric, remember me cutting off part of the border of the quilt I brought to retreat and it was perfect for the border on the wallhanging we gave to the camp that year? LOLOLOL

SharonG/FL

o

Jennifer....cool idea...while this is my first retreat...this could be a new tradition!

o

Yeah, next year we either won't have a September lotto, or I'll ask someone else to manage it that month, or we'll plan to do the drawing at the Retreat!

o

I sent blocks, but kept my name out of the September drawing.

I think drawing the name at the retreat is a wonderful idea! I'm also jealous I can't be there.

Have loads of fun everyone!

o

Great idea - do the drawing at the retreat. It will add to the excitement, even for those of us who can't be there. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here