Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Retreat 2013

Posted by jennifer_in_va (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 12, 12 at 9:20

For planning purposes, I have set the date for the 2013 Camp Cheerio Retreat!!

Nothing needs to be done or said right now, but I give you the dates so that you can plan your calendars accordingly.

When the time comes, there will be a maximum of 20 spots available, with past participants getting first dibs. Then it will be opened up from there.

And the date is....... 10/10/13 - 10/13/13
I love the play with numbers!!!
It is Columbus Day(US) & Thanksgiving Day(Canada) weekend.

I already can't wait!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Retreat 2013

Good job! Woo HOO! (and "How How!")

o

That should work for me! I will be off from work the following week too, because the kids will be on Fall break. I love it when I have something to look forward to :-)

Robbi

o

Calendar is marked! How-How!
V.

o

I put it on the calendar at work. Tim won't make it unless his schedule changes.

beverly

o

I will put it on my calendar! Woohoo (how how back at you Kate!)

Sue

o

Duly noted in RED!

o

I would love to go. I am going make mark my calendar NOW.

o

On my calendar too.

Jackie

o

seems I can only manage the time off work at that time every second year.... fingers crossed. X

I don't have to put it on the calendar, I've come to consider Thanksgiving and Retreat one and the same. I can cook turkey for my kids another weekend. ;)

Faye

o

I'm planning to come.....but will have to see what date is set for the wedding of my niece and her fiance. I think they have chosen the month of October, 2013 for their wedding.

Teresa

o

I sure hope I can come in 2013. My son is getting married in Sept. so no worries there UNLESS they change the date lol.

Ya'll make it look so fun!!!

:) Aqua

o

Unfortunately I don't think I can make it 2 years in a row - bit far to come. I thoroughly enjoyed this year's retreat and would love to return again one year.

Kristene

o

I also marked my calendar! Best part for me is Jim will be retired by then & won't have to 'take vacation'! lol

o

Hold your hats!!!! And grab your erasers.

The date for retreat is likely changing. Just don't know what it will be yet! So, please don't go buying your plane tickets just yet!

I will keep you all posted as I figure things out!

Jennifer

o

Oh boy.....good thing I didn't ink it in. lol

SharonG/FL

o

yikes! Good thing I think we are bringing the RV next year ... but will be anxious to get it in my calendar!
Sue

o

Yipee! I'm all for this date changing!!! Yep, they chose Oct. 12, 2013 as their wedding day.

Teresa, who is eagerly awaiting a change of date!

o

Well, Tim will be happy. He was going to miss it.

beverly

o

I hope to be there in 2013 and I suspect Carol will want to be there, too. She is doing well so thanks to all who asked about her.
Jeanne

o

I plan on being there. I sure enjoyed this year.

Jackie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here