Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
October General Discussion: Birthday Block Exchange

Posted by tinyteena (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 2, 11 at 8:58

Hi everyone! Kristene here again for my turn to take over from Jeanne and give her a rest. This is where we can post photos of any finished quilts we've made from our Birthday Blocks or ask any questions pertaining to the birthday block exchange.

Congratulations to everyone for keeping so well to time with sending your blocks. As of now there is only 1 block in the Sept birthdays to be received. It's been sent but not yet received, so well done.

October birthdays are already progressing well - but may I remind you that it is now 2nd Oct and the first 2 birthdays are on 7th and 8th Oct.

I'm having my feet operated on later this month, so Jeanne will take over while I'm in hospital.

Kristene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: October General Discussion: Birthday Block Exchange

I'm sorry to see there is not more discussion, but that must mean everything is going well! (Smile)
I'm sure you noticed that the one group for 2012 is taking membership so if you want to sign up and have not done so yet, please sign up.
Kristene, we will all have you in mind that your surgery goes well and you heal qucikly. Thank you so much from all of us for all you do to keep things going well here with the Birthday Blocks!
Jeanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here