Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tinyteena

Carolina Lilies - Nov 15th - Stitches

Kristene Smith
13 years ago

Dear Nancy (stitches),

I have completed your block and since it will take 10 days to reach you from Australia, I will post it tomorrow (8th Oct) to ensure you receive it in time for your birthday.

Kristene (TinyTeena)

Comments (18)

• Nancy Morris
    13 years ago

Kristene, I got your block about a week ago and thought to myself 'omg it's almost November!'. I am sorry I didn't let you know. :( I have not even opened the envelope and I enjoy the not knowing for now. So .. you are first!
    Thanks. I look forward to receiving some more blocks. It is so exciting.

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Nancy,
    I mailed your block yesterday. Please let me know that it arrives safely. I like the block you selected. Turned out really cute.
    Jeanne

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Bump!

• K8Orlando
    13 years ago

Nancy, I'm going to be a little late but only by a couple days. An unplanned out-of-town family event this weekend will keep me away from my sewing machine but I should be making and mailing your block on the 9th. Poor planning on my part to leave this until the last weekend... I'm sorry!

Kate

• jackier123
    13 years ago

Nancy,

Your block will be in the mail tomorrow.

Jackie

• lindaoh_gw
    13 years ago

Nancy, I mailed your block this morning. Have a Happy Birthday!
    Linda OH

• redrosey_2008
    13 years ago

Nancy, I mailed your block this morning also.... you should get several this week. Hope you have a great birthday and like your blocks.... Kitty

• Nancy Morris
    13 years ago

Hello All. I have received blocks from:
    Jeanne
    Kristene
    Melissa
    Michelle
    Jayne
    Jackie
    Kitty
    I am so excited. It will be fun opening the squishies!
    Nancy

• K8Orlando
    13 years ago

Nancy,
    My squishie to you was ready to go yesterday, but the US Mail didn't cooperate (Veterans Day). However, it will go out today and if fair winds blow (as my Great Aunt used to say) it will arrive on your birthday. I'm so sorry it's down to the wire on this one!

It was a fun block to make and I'm sure it will make a wonderful quilt!

Kate

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthda to you.
    Happy Birthday, dear Nancy.
    Happy Birthday to you!

In honor of it being your birthday, you can be our Quilting Queen for the Day!

By the way, Nancy, if you received the block from me, you should also have the block from Andrea (dragonflyusc.) She is my daughter and we mailed quite a few of our blocks together when we managed to see each other during the month. If there were two in the envelope that arrived from me, I likely put a note in the card that the other block was from Andrea. Anyway, I hope it made it there okay.

Have a wonderful day!
    Jeanne

• K8Orlando
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday!

• lindaoh_gw
    13 years ago

Happy birthday Nancy!
    Linda OH

• lockeb
    13 years ago

Hi Nancy...Happy belated birthday....
    I just wanted to let you know that your block is going to be a little late..but I hope to get your block in the mail this week/weekend....I haven't forgotten you..it's been so hectic with everything that I now need to play catch up on everything that didn't get done :-)
    Thanks for our patience!
    Bill

• lindaoh_gw
    13 years ago

Nancy, did you get my block? I mailed it a week ago. Hope your birthday was great!
    Linda OH

• cziga
    13 years ago

I sent you an email ... hope you had a great birthday!

• K8Orlando
    13 years ago

Did mine arrive? I was so hoping it would get there in time for your birthday.

Kate

• Nancy Morris
    13 years ago

First, thank all of you for the wonderful blocks you sent. I am planning on making a bed quilt to use at our farm. It burned down in May and we just finished putting a trailer home on it. No one was there and it got hit by lightning. (it was a very old farmhouse and we use it as a getaway) Anyway, the blocks are all awesome.
    TinyTeena, Your blocks were received first. Thank you for the two blocks and the extra pieces for more. I will make them up. The pink and purple fabrics are so pretty. I really liked the sparkly birthday card!
    Andrea, Your block came with your momâÂÂs block. It is nice you can share quilting. I love the harvest fabric. It is appropriate for this time of year.
    Kate, I love the swirly fabric, it is really cool. I actually think I have some black fabric like the small blocks are! Thanks for the crystals, too.
    Jeanne, Thanks for such a pretty block. I like the blue with the hearts, it is so pretty!
    Jackie, Thanks for the two blocks. They are scrappy and very pretty. I like the fabric with the shiny gold!
    Jayne, I was startled when I opened the birthday card and a spider fell in my lap! Lol I like the scrappy look. I like how you opened the seams on the four patch. I also like the geometric prints. The postcard will probably not get sent anywhere but my sewing room.
    Michelle, Love the reds of your block. And the redbirds in the snowy pines.
    Melissa, I really like the colors you picked. I especially like the rose print.
    Linda, Thanks for the needle card. It is nice to have sharp needles and a threader! I love the sage green in your block. Oh, you also opened the seams on the four patch
    Kitty, Your block reminds me of summer with the watermelons. It is a happy block. Thanks so much!
    I will be looking forward to Bill and Cathleen's blocks!

Thanks again. I will try to get pictures posted.

• lockeb
    13 years ago

Nancy, your block is out in today's mail - happy belated birthday... :-).......
    Sorry to be late on your block - but here's hoping that it arrives quickly - I sent it out airmail!!!!
    Bill