Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Carolina Lilies - Nov 15th - Stitches

Posted by tinyteena (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 7, 10 at 8:52

Dear Nancy (stitches),
I have completed your block and since it will take 10 days to reach you from Australia, I will post it tomorrow (8th Oct) to ensure you receive it in time for your birthday.

Kristene (TinyTeena)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Carolina Lilies - Nov 15th - Stitches

Kristene, I got your block about a week ago and thought to myself 'omg it's almost November!'. I am sorry I didn't let you know. :( I have not even opened the envelope and I enjoy the not knowing for now. So .. you are first!
Thanks. I look forward to receiving some more blocks. It is so exciting.

o

Nancy,
I mailed your block yesterday. Please let me know that it arrives safely. I like the block you selected. Turned out really cute.
Jeanne

o

Bump!

o

Nancy, I'm going to be a little late but only by a couple days. An unplanned out-of-town family event this weekend will keep me away from my sewing machine but I should be making and mailing your block on the 9th. Poor planning on my part to leave this until the last weekend... I'm sorry!

Kate

o

Nancy,

Your block will be in the mail tomorrow.

Jackie

o

Nancy, I mailed your block this morning. Have a Happy Birthday!
Linda OH

o

Nancy, I mailed your block this morning also.... you should get several this week. Hope you have a great birthday and like your blocks.... Kitty

o

Hello All. I have received blocks from:
Jeanne
Kristene
Melissa
Michelle
Jayne
Jackie
Kitty
I am so excited. It will be fun opening the squishies!
Nancy

o

Nancy,
My squishie to you was ready to go yesterday, but the US Mail didn't cooperate (Veterans Day). However, it will go out today and if fair winds blow (as my Great Aunt used to say) it will arrive on your birthday. I'm so sorry it's down to the wire on this one!

It was a fun block to make and I'm sure it will make a wonderful quilt!

Kate

o

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthda to you.
Happy Birthday, dear Nancy.
Happy Birthday to you!

In honor of it being your birthday, you can be our Quilting Queen for the Day!

Photobucket

By the way, Nancy, if you received the block from me, you should also have the block from Andrea (dragonflyusc.) She is my daughter and we mailed quite a few of our blocks together when we managed to see each other during the month. If there were two in the envelope that arrived from me, I likely put a note in the card that the other block was from Andrea. Anyway, I hope it made it there okay.

Have a wonderful day!
Jeanne

o

Happy Birthday!

o

Happy birthday Nancy!
Linda OH

o

Hi Nancy...Happy belated birthday....
I just wanted to let you know that your block is going to be a little late..but I hope to get your block in the mail this week/weekend....I haven't forgotten you..it's been so hectic with everything that I now need to play catch up on everything that didn't get done :-)
Thanks for our patience!
Bill

o

Nancy, did you get my block? I mailed it a week ago. Hope your birthday was great!
Linda OH

o

I sent you an email ... hope you had a great birthday!

o

Did mine arrive? I was so hoping it would get there in time for your birthday.

Kate

o

First, thank all of you for the wonderful blocks you sent. I am planning on making a bed quilt to use at our farm. It burned down in May and we just finished putting a trailer home on it. No one was there and it got hit by lightning. (it was a very old farmhouse and we use it as a getaway) Anyway, the blocks are all awesome.
TinyTeena, Your blocks were received first. Thank you for the two blocks and the extra pieces for more. I will make them up. The pink and purple fabrics are so pretty. I really liked the sparkly birthday card!
Andrea, Your block came with your mom’s block. It is nice you can share quilting. I love the harvest fabric. It is appropriate for this time of year.
Kate, I love the swirly fabric, it is really cool. I actually think I have some black fabric like the small blocks are! Thanks for the crystals, too.
Jeanne, Thanks for such a pretty block. I like the blue with the hearts, it is so pretty!
Jackie, Thanks for the two blocks. They are scrappy and very pretty. I like the fabric with the shiny gold!
Jayne, I was startled when I opened the birthday card and a spider fell in my lap! Lol I like the scrappy look. I like how you opened the seams on the four patch. I also like the geometric prints. The postcard will probably not get sent anywhere but my sewing room.
Michelle, Love the reds of your block. And the redbirds in the snowy pines.
Melissa, I really like the colors you picked. I especially like the rose print.
Linda, Thanks for the needle card. It is nice to have sharp needles and a threader! I love the sage green in your block. Oh, you also opened the seams on the four patch
Kitty, Your block reminds me of summer with the watermelons. It is a happy block. Thanks so much!
I will be looking forward to Bill and Cathleen's blocks!

Thanks again. I will try to get pictures posted.

o

Nancy, your block is out in today's mail - happy belated birthday... :-).......
Sorry to be late on your block - but here's hoping that it arrives quickly - I sent it out airmail!!!!
Bill

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here