Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Make a Wish - December 4th - Kitty (redrosey_2008)

Posted by tinyteena (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 27, 11 at 8:18

This is where you can post that you have sent your blocks to Kitty and Kitty can let us know that she has received them

Kristene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Make a Wish - December 4th - Kitty (redrosey_2008)

Kitty,

I have finished your block and since it has a long way to come from Australia, I will post it tomorrow - 31st Oct. Don't want it to get mixed up in Christmas mail.

Kristene

o

Kitty,

I am taking your block to the post office tomorrow. I know it is early, but I will be out of town for work later in the month and did not want to forget it.

Jackie

o

Jackie, I received your two blocks yesterday in the mail.... thank you so much for making me two....pretty colors too. Thank you again, Kitty

o

Kristene, I received your blocks today.... thank you so much, I love the bright colored fabrics you used in the blocks....I will work in the you did first even if I have to use it on the back.... I love them, thank you! Hugs, Kitty

o

Glad the parcel arrived - took 12 days so that was good timing. I really enjoyed doing your blocks and chose "Card Trick" pattern then to use to make a cushion for my father for Christmas.

Kristene

o

Kitty~ your block was mailed this morning. Hope your birthday is great!

Melissa

o

Kitty, I know it is early but I mailed your BD block today. Never know what the weather maybe this time of year and the holidays are on their way.
Enjoy the extended BD and "renew your contract" for another good year. Jayne

o

Hi, Kitty,
I mailed your block a couple of days ago....hope you like it! Happy Birthday and a Happy Thanksgiving to all. Eileen

o

Hit the jackpot this week.... I received Melissa's, Jayne's, and Eileen's blocks all this week. Each and every one is really pretty..... thanks so much too for the tuck ins... an extra fat quarter from Jayne and some needle grabbers from Eileen....always can use those.... thanks so much for the lovely blocks.... Kitty

o

Kitty,
I mailed your block on Tuesday. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Birthday. Loved this block. I almost picked it for my block. tara

o

Cindy, Received your quilt block today, LOVE it.... such pretty colors I'm getting.... thanks too for the magnet, you should see my fridge, it's covered in magnets.... Thanks again for my block..... Kitty

o

Tara, Received your block today and it is really pretty, I'm getting such nice bright colors in my "Card Tricks"...I love all the bright colors. Thank you so much, Kitty

o

Kitty, I'm so sorry but I've been running so far behind these last couple weeks and I haven't mailed your block yet. It is almost finished, and I'm going down to finish it now ... I will mail (probably) tomorrow but it will get to you a couple days late. Just wanted to let you know, so sorry!

o

Kitty,

I mailed your block out this morning. I will email you the conformation number :)

Have a wonderful Birthday!
Marie

o

Kitty I mailed your block 11-29-11 Hope You get it in time. Paula

o

Kitty,
Your block is done but I forgot to bring it to work this morning to mail. It will go out first thing tomorrow. Happy Birthday.
Vasu

o

From all of your friends in the Birthday Block Exchange:

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday, dear Kitty.
Happy Birthday to you!

We hope that you have a wonderful day. When the cake with the lighted candles shows up, make a wish and we hope it comes true.

Photobucket

In honor of it being your birthday, you are our Quilter of the Day!

Jeanne

o

Paula, Received your block yesterday and it fits in beautifully with all the rest, love all the bright colors....Thank you so much..... Thanks, Jeanne, for the nice birthday wishes too....am having a great bday so far.... Kitty

o

Happy Birthday!! :)

You block is in the mail as of Friday ... hope you have a wonderful day!

o

Marie, I received your block today. It is pretty like all the rest, think they're all going to go together really nice..... Thanks for your block...love it. Kitty

o

Got more blocks today. Received two from Deanna, really pretty colors. Also got a pretty one from Vasu....All will go with the others I've received...it's going to be a pretty quilt.... Thank you ladies....Love them... Kitty

o

Cathleen, I received your block yesterday....it is really pretty, thank you so much....
Thanks to all you ladies for all my bday blocks...it's going to make a beautiful quilt....thanks again, Kitty

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here