Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Icing on the Cake - chickie1 10/30

Posted by quiltingfarmlady (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 4, 12 at 8:00

It's October already!!! And it's Darlene's birthday month. Here's the place to note when you send her blocks and where she can let you know they arrived.

Kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Icing on the Cake - chickie1 10/30

w2ell i know it's early, but i mailed your block today. it's just easier to do it all 1st of month.

o

Thank you!
I can't wait to get it.

o

Yours is ready to go as well. Post office is closed but it leaves tomorrow. Hope you like it. Be sure and show us pictures of your blocks when you get them.

o

Your block is flying your way.
Hope your birthday is great!
Melissa

o

I got my first block today! Thank you so much Patti. I like the block alot.
darlene

o

I mailed out yesterday, enjoy! -Dan

o

I got 2 more blocks! Thank you Linda and Dan. So far I like what I see. I couldn't wait for my birthday and I'm glad I opened them. Thanks!!!

o

I'm glad you liked it Darlene. Happy Birthmonth! -Dan

o

Sent your blocks on Friday!

Kay

o

Good Morning!
Twelve days until my birthday! I received two more packages yesterday. Thank you Kay for two blocks. It took me a while to realize you had to make two blocks. I love them both. And Thank you Melissa. I love your square too.
So far I Love all the blocks. Can't wait to get the rest and arrange them for a picture.Thank you,
Darlene

o

Marie, Your block came today. Thank You! I love it. What block is it?
Darlene

o

Your block is going into the mail tomorrow.

Jackie

o

Thank you Jackie! Your block came Wednesday just getting around to posting a big Thank You! I can't wait to put the blocks together.

o

Hi Mary! Your block arrived today. I think it will go great with the others. Thank you!
Darlene

o

I know my birthday has passed but I wanted to thank Virginia for the birthday block I received today. Thank you so much. I will arrange them and post a pic. Still looking for 2 more blocks. Thank you everyone. :)

o

I've heard that one of the missing blocks will make its way to you. No response from the other email inquiry I sent.

If the other missing one doesn't get there, I'll be glad to make you one. You WILL get a full set!

Kay

o

Kay,
Thank you for staying on top of this. I'm sure the missing blocks are on their way. I'll keep you posted. Again thank you.
Darlene

o

Dee I received your lovely block yesterday. Thank you so much . it will go great with the other ones.
darlene

o

Beverely,
I received your lovely birthday block yesterday. Thank you so much. I know it has been a busy time. Thank you for putting together the quilts for those in need. I was glad I could help.
Thanks again for the block,
Darlene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here