Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
quiltingfarmlady_gw

Icing on the Cake - chickie1 10/30

quiltingfarmlady
11 years ago

It's October already!!! And it's Darlene's birthday month. Here's the place to note when you send her blocks and where she can let you know they arrived.

Kay

Comments (19)

• patti60
    11 years ago

w2ell i know it's early, but i mailed your block today. it's just easier to do it all 1st of month.

• chickie1
    11 years ago

Thank you!
    I can't wait to get it.

• toolgranny
    11 years ago

Yours is ready to go as well. Post office is closed but it leaves tomorrow. Hope you like it. Be sure and show us pictures of your blocks when you get them.

• hazelnutbunny
    11 years ago

Your block is flying your way.
    Hope your birthday is great!
    Melissa

• chickie1
    11 years ago

I got my first block today! Thank you so much Patti. I like the block alot.
    darlene

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

I mailed out yesterday, enjoy! -Dan

• chickie1
    11 years ago

I got 2 more blocks! Thank you Linda and Dan. So far I like what I see. I couldn't wait for my birthday and I'm glad I opened them. Thanks!!!

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

I'm glad you liked it Darlene. Happy Birthmonth! -Dan

• quiltingfarmlady
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sent your blocks on Friday!

Kay

• chickie1
    11 years ago

Good Morning!
    Twelve days until my birthday! I received two more packages yesterday. Thank you Kay for two blocks. It took me a while to realize you had to make two blocks. I love them both. And Thank you Melissa. I love your square too.
    So far I Love all the blocks. Can't wait to get the rest and arrange them for a picture.Thank you,
    Darlene

• chickie1
    11 years ago

Marie, Your block came today. Thank You! I love it. What block is it?
    Darlene

• jackier123
    11 years ago

Your block is going into the mail tomorrow.

Jackie

• chickie1
    11 years ago

Thank you Jackie! Your block came Wednesday just getting around to posting a big Thank You! I can't wait to put the blocks together.

• chickie1
    11 years ago

Hi Mary! Your block arrived today. I think it will go great with the others. Thank you!
    Darlene

• chickie1
    11 years ago

I know my birthday has passed but I wanted to thank Virginia for the birthday block I received today. Thank you so much. I will arrange them and post a pic. Still looking for 2 more blocks. Thank you everyone. :)

• quiltingfarmlady
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I've heard that one of the missing blocks will make its way to you. No response from the other email inquiry I sent.

If the other missing one doesn't get there, I'll be glad to make you one. You WILL get a full set!

Kay

• chickie1
    11 years ago

Kay,
    Thank you for staying on top of this. I'm sure the missing blocks are on their way. I'll keep you posted. Again thank you.
    Darlene

• chickie1
    11 years ago

Dee I received your lovely block yesterday. Thank you so much . it will go great with the other ones.
    darlene

• chickie1
    11 years ago

Beverely,
    I received your lovely birthday block yesterday. Thank you so much. I know it has been a busy time. Thank you for putting together the quilts for those in need. I was glad I could help.
    Thanks again for the block,
    Darlene

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio