Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tinyteena

Make a Wish - November 20th - Vasudha (vasu_texas)

Kristene Smith
12 years ago

Since I'm going into hospital next week, I've decided to post your block to you now so it doesn't get overlooked when I'm not well. Should reach you around the end of October, so well in time for your birthday.

Kristene

Comments (20)

• buteau3rd
    12 years ago

Best wishes for a rapid recovery.

• vasu_texas
    12 years ago

Thanks, Kristene. I will let you know when I receive it. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Vasu

• vasu_texas
    12 years ago

Kristene,
    Your block arrived yesterday (Oct 22). Quite speedy - less than 10 days. It is a lovely block in happy and pleasant shades. Thanks for the extra fabric. I'm sure I can use them while putting them all together.
    I hope you are doing well. Wish you a fast recovery.
    Vasu

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I'm so pleased my parcel reached you so quickly. I'm now home from hospital and recovering. Had the bunions off both feet and my toes straightened, so have rods in my toes for the next 6 weeks. Will have to lie low and sew!

Kristene

• wynative
    12 years ago

Vasu,

Your block is going out in the morning.

Marie

• vasu_texas
    12 years ago

Eileen,
    Your block arrived yesterday. It is lovely and thanks for the needle grabber as well. Marie, will be on the lookout for your block.
    Vasu

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Vasu,
    I sent your block out yesterday. Posted in the wrong place earlier. Have a happy one. Jayne

• jackier123
    12 years ago

I sent your block out today. Hope you enjoy.

Jackie

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

Mailing your block out this week. Have a great birthday!

Melissa

• paulah_gardener
    12 years ago

Sending your block oyt tomorrow 11-10-11 Paula

• vasu_texas
    12 years ago

Jayne and Marie,
    Received your blocks last weekend. Sorry for not updating earlier. Thank you so much. they are both beautiful. The greens and yellows should make a very happy quilt.
    Jackie,
    Received your blocks yesterday. Thanks for the double. They are lovely.

Happy 11-11-11 to everyone :-)
    Vasu

• redrosey_2008
    12 years ago

Mailing your block out today.... hope you have a great birthday....this will be a lovely quilt. Kitty

• cziga
    12 years ago

I sent your block out today, it should get there before your birthday (fingers crossed!!)
    Hope you have a lovely birthday :)

• vasu_texas
    12 years ago

I received blocks from Kitty, Cindy and Paula yesterday. Thank you very much ladies. This will be a lovely quilt.
    Vasu

• tdsully
    12 years ago

Vasu,
    Mailed your block today, was going to mail earlier in the week but that didn't happen. Hope you have a great birthday .
    tara

• faintheart
    12 years ago

Vasu,

Posted the other day but now I don't see it. Your birthday package went in the mail on Tuesday. Hopefully it will be there soon! Have a wonderful birthday!!!

Deanna

• vasu_texas
    12 years ago

Tara, Your block came in yesterday.
    Deanna and Melissa, I received your blocks today.
    Thank you all very much. This is going to be a lovely birthday and a lovely quilt. So many of you have sent extra blocks this time that I should have a nice quilt very soon.
    Vasu

• sandlapper_rose
    12 years ago

This wish is from all of your friends in the Birthday Block Exchange:

Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday, dear Vasu.
    Happy Birthday to you!

I hope you enjoy your day and be sure to make a wish when you blow out the candles. In honor of it being your birthday, you are the Quilter of the Day!

Jeanne

• cziga
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday !!!

• vasu_texas
    12 years ago

Cathleen,
    Your block came yesterday. What a great birthday I had this year. Thank you all for your lovely blocks.
    Vasu