Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quilter's Dozen - Oct 30th - chickie 1

Posted by tinyteena (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 6, 13 at 0:00

This is the site to list when you send your block to Darlene and for Darlene to acknowledge when she receives it.

Darlene, I have finished your block and will be posting it on Tue 8th Oct, so should arrive around 20th Oct

Kristene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quilter's Dozen - Oct 30th - chickie 1

Darlene,
Your block is finished and will be going in the mail on Wednesday.
I hope you like it!
Sue

o

Don't forget Darlene's birthday block. It is the last one for this year so those in the group please remember this most important birthday

Kristene

o

put your block in the mail today. hope what i did is ok. if not let me know and i will do another. have agreat day

o

Sue thank you so much! I got your block today. It's great!
Darlene

o

Mailed your block today!

Kay

o

Mailed your block today.

Jackie

o

Kay & Jackie,
I got your blocks today! Four blocks! Wow! I am so happy I picked 1930 reproduction fabric. The blocks are going to look so good together
Thank you girls!
Darlene

o

Hi Darlene, Your block went in the mail on Thursday, Oct. 17th. Hope it works for you
V.

o

Hey Valerie,
I got your block today. Thank you so much it looks great with the other blocks. Thank you again,
Darlene

o

Darlene,
I just finished your block and will get it in the mail tomorrow. I think it will reach you in time.
Jeanne

o

Kristine,
I got your two blockes today. thank you so much. The card was a bonus. How do ou made them. Please share.
Thanks again!
Darlene

o

Pat,
I got your block. It will go great with the others I've gotten. Thank you so much!
Darlene

o

Don't forget - Darlene's birthday is in 2 day's time. Still 3 people haven't sent their blocks to Darlene!

Darlene - I can't remember what card I sent to you - can you describe it please?

Kristene

o

Finally completed your blocks this a.m. and put them in the mail, priority. Hope they'll be there within the 3 days they promised. Sorry to be late and hope they work out well.
Happy Birthday two days early!
LindaB/CA

o

Jeanne,
I got your block today. It looks great with the other ones. Can't wait to get enough to make a lap quilt. Thank you so much!

Kristen's,
The card you sent has lots of gold, sage, and orange flowers with a brownish background. All need to know is how you put the fabric on the front of the card.
Thanks ladies,
Darlene

o

Linda B. I got your 2 blocks today! They look great with the other blocks. This quilt will definitely have the scrappy old timey look that I was hoping for
Thank you so much!

Darlene

o

Hi Darlene,
If you have not already received your block, it should be there soon.
Hope your birthday was very happy!
Debbie (Meima)

o

Great!

o

Debbie, I got your block today. Thank you ! It will go so good with the others. I like the card too. I might steal your idea.
Thank you again,
Darlene

o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLENE ! My computer died and I haven't been able to get online till now. Sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a lovely day and have received all your blocks.
Kristene

o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLENE ! My computer died and I haven't been able to get online till now. Sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a lovely day and have received all your blocks.
Kristene

o

Thank you Kristene. And thank you for putting this together this year. I love the blocks I got and can't wait to sew it together into a lap quilt.
Darlene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here