Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tinyteena

Quilter's Dozen - Oct 30th - chickie 1

Kristene Smith
10 years ago

This is the site to list when you send your block to Darlene and for Darlene to acknowledge when she receives it.

Darlene, I have finished your block and will be posting it on Tue 8th Oct, so should arrive around 20th Oct

Kristene

Comments (22)

• polardream
    10 years ago

Darlene,
    Your block is finished and will be going in the mail on Wednesday.
    I hope you like it!
    Sue

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Don't forget Darlene's birthday block. It is the last one for this year so those in the group please remember this most important birthday

Kristene

• patti60
    10 years ago

put your block in the mail today. hope what i did is ok. if not let me know and i will do another. have agreat day

• chickie1
    10 years ago

Sue thank you so much! I got your block today. It's great!
    Darlene

• quiltingfarmlady
    10 years ago

Mailed your block today!

Kay

• jackier123
    10 years ago

Mailed your block today.

Jackie

• chickie1
    10 years ago

Kay & Jackie,
    I got your blocks today! Four blocks! Wow! I am so happy I picked 1930 reproduction fabric. The blocks are going to look so good together
    Thank you girls!
    Darlene

• littlehelen_gw
    10 years ago

Hi Darlene, Your block went in the mail on Thursday, Oct. 17th. Hope it works for you
    V.

• chickie1
    10 years ago

Hey Valerie,
    I got your block today. Thank you so much it looks great with the other blocks. Thank you again,
    Darlene

• sandlapper_rose
    10 years ago

Darlene,
    I just finished your block and will get it in the mail tomorrow. I think it will reach you in time.
    Jeanne

• chickie1
    10 years ago

Kristine,
    I got your two blockes today. thank you so much. The card was a bonus. How do ou made them. Please share.
    Thanks again!
    Darlene

• chickie1
    10 years ago

Pat,
    I got your block. It will go great with the others I've gotten. Thank you so much!
    Darlene

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Don't forget - Darlene's birthday is in 2 day's time. Still 3 people haven't sent their blocks to Darlene!

Darlene - I can't remember what card I sent to you - can you describe it please?

Kristene

• quiltnhen
    10 years ago

Finally completed your blocks this a.m. and put them in the mail, priority. Hope they'll be there within the 3 days they promised. Sorry to be late and hope they work out well.
    Happy Birthday two days early!
    LindaB/CA

• chickie1
    10 years ago

Jeanne,
    I got your block today. It looks great with the other ones. Can't wait to get enough to make a lap quilt. Thank you so much!

Kristen's,
    The card you sent has lots of gold, sage, and orange flowers with a brownish background. All need to know is how you put the fabric on the front of the card.
    Thanks ladies,
    Darlene

• chickie1
    10 years ago

Linda B. I got your 2 blocks today! They look great with the other blocks. This quilt will definitely have the scrappy old timey look that I was hoping for
    Thank you so much!

Darlene

• meima
    10 years ago

Hi Darlene,
    If you have not already received your block, it should be there soon.
    Hope your birthday was very happy!
    Debbie (Meima)

• quiltnhen
    10 years ago

Great!

• chickie1
    10 years ago

Debbie, I got your block today. Thank you ! It will go so good with the others. I like the card too. I might steal your idea.
    Thank you again,
    Darlene

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    10 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLENE ! My computer died and I haven't been able to get online till now. Sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a lovely day and have received all your blocks.
    Kristene

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    10 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLENE ! My computer died and I haven't been able to get online till now. Sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a lovely day and have received all your blocks.
    Kristene

• chickie1
    10 years ago

Thank you Kristene. And thank you for putting this together this year. I love the blocks I got and can't wait to sew it together into a lap quilt.
    Darlene