Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

October Birthday Block Exchange

sandlapper_rose
13 years ago

Here is a gentle reminder with the members who have birthdays in October.

Carolina Lilies

Oct. 7 --- Linda (lindaoh)

Galaxy Stars

Oct. 16 --- Roxann (chickadee_42us)

Patchwork Pines

Oct. 27 --- Debbie (meima)

Oct. 30 --- Darlene (chickie1)

Best Friends

Oct. 12 --- Wanda (katiesquilts)

I hope you don't mind me posting this on the board, but I wanted to make sure all the members know this - if your birthday had passed by several weeks and you did not receive from someone who has an upcoming birthday - especially if you have not seen them post here and they did not send e-mail to you that it will be late, it is fine with me if you wait until your block is received before sending. Some have asked about this and it seems only fair. Also, if you don't receive all 12 blocks (or however many you were assigned to send) like you should this year, please let me know. I already had some volunteers who said they would do a make-up block or two. I hesitated to post this because really your blocks should come from your group members unless there are some extreme circumstances; but on the other hand, I don't want those who have been sending on schedule to be short some blocks. So, let me know when/if you decide a block will not be arriving from someone and we will get to work on it.

(For the new people signing up, it really is only a very few who are running late. Please don't think badly of us. It's a wonderful testament to the generosity and friendship of the quilters here that some are willing to do make-up blocks if needed.)

Jeanne

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath