Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some quilts I've finished in the last year

Posted by jennifer_in_va (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 4, 11 at 21:44

I've just gotten my pictures/program worked out on my laptop so can now show you some things I've finished lately.

Unfortunately, I can't bring any of these to retreat since they were all gifts.

This was started at Retreat last year on the last day...It was a gift for a friend for Christmas. Quilted with paw prints. (I may have shown this on before.)

Aunt Pat's kittys

Aunt Pat's kittys-quilting

Scrappy back
Aunt Pat's kittys-back

This was a baby quilt for my niece born 12/28. It hangs on a wall in her room. Quilted with heart pantograph. This was done with fusible grid...something I would never attempt again with a large quilt.
Lydia's quilt

Scrappy back
Lydia's quilt back

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some quilts I've finished in the last year

The cats came out very nicely. What ya got planned for this year?

beverly

o

What don't I have planned, is more like the question. LOL

I have 3 Jinny Beyer kits in the pile, as well as the hand-dyed paper pieced star kit.

I also have 4 or 5 block sets that I picked up at that estate sale I thought I might try to whip together into tops.

And then there's... and .... this... and.... that...and

o

That is what is interesting with this type of hobby, you are never caught up!! But it is fun, right!?

Your quilts are really nice, and love the colors.

o

Jennifer, those are really nice. I can't wait to see what everyone is working on at camp. I'm thinking of bringing a Christmas wall hanging kit I've had for a couple of years. It involves applique, which I'm inexperienced at, so I thought I might be able to get some good advice.

And Barbara... What a great comment! You have just erased all the negative feelings I get when I think of all the 'undones'. Thanks

Faye

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here