Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ribbons & Bows - Cindy (quiltpartner) - Oct. 14

Posted by sandlapper_rose (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 7, 11 at 19:31

This is the place to post when you mail your birthday block to Cindy and for her to let us know when they are received.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ribbons & Bows - Cindy (quiltpartner) - Oct. 14

Cindy,
I'm posting your blocks tomorrow - Mon 26th Sept - so they should reach you by 8th Oct, well before your 1/2 birthday celebration!

Kristene

o

Cindy,
I am mailing your block tomorrow ()Sept 30th) The next two weeks are gong to be very busy for me ....fall fair next week and guild quilt show the week after...so I thought I had better get it into the mail.

Mary

o

Cindy,
I put your BDB in the mail today. I hope you have a great day. Jayne

o

Cindy, your block went to the post office this morning!

Kay

o

Tomorrow will include a trip to the post office so I will mail your block. I hope you like it!
Jeanne

o

Rec'd a great block from NanaJayne today - thank you! Since it's not my real birthday I'm opening as they come! More fun that way! IMHO :)And thank you, too Jayne for the fat qtr :) Love it!

o

Cindy,

I have a question about the fabrics in this block. I don't have a lot of (Civil War) fabrics. Can you give me a direction on the colors or style you are looking for? I see the request for no pastels, whites, glitter or novelty. I just not 100% I know what style is considered "Civil War".

Thank you!!

Robbi

o

Cindy, your block went out yesterday. Hope you have a great birthday!

Linda

o

I got your block done yesterday and had planned on putting it in the mail today and remembered the post office is closed today! I think I got the colors fairly close, so if I can just get it to you, I'll have it made :-)

Robbi

o

I rec'd birthday blocks at camp!! How cool was that? WendyFaye, Katherine & Bev all brought their blocks along -- Jim didn't care at all that the PO didn't make any money -- he he:)

We had our mail held since last Wed so tomorrow when it comes I'm sure I'll see many more.(Col Day, no delivery today)
Thanks to everyone!

o

Cindy, Your block is being mailed today from Northern Indiana. We're not too far from each other, so I hope it makes it there by Friday!
Salijo

o

I just wanted to say that I was so disappointed that I didn't get to see you, give your bag of snippets that I saved for you, and to be part of this marvelous, unusual quilting group!
Marge

o

Cindy, Your BD block was mailed yesterday. Looking forward to seeing all of them together.

SharonG/FL

o

Happy 1/2 Birthday to you
Happy 1/2 Birthday to you
Happy 1/2 Birthday dear Cindy
Happy 1/2 Birthday to you!!!!

On behalf of everyone may I AGAIN wish you have a wonderful day and enjoy opening up all you wonderful Birthday Blocks sent from your friends in the Ribbons and Bows Group

Photobucket

Kristene

o

Cindy, I guess my block has not arrived yet. I mailed it Oct. 4 so before we went to Camp Cheerio. Wonder why it is taking so long to get there. I guess I should have brought it to camp with me...
Anyway, Happy 1/2 Birthday!
Jeanne

o

Everyone's blocks have arrived! - THANK YOU!!

I'm SO very glad another year isn't added on to this 'half' birthday of mine! LOL Jeanne, your block arrived Thurs. I think it was out visiting some friends along the way. That's the only explanation for a 2 week delivery.

All the blocks look great together. One of these days I'll get pics taken & posted. I'm so very bad about that, I know. & I apologize. It's always fun to see everyone's pics -- just wish it wasn't such a pain to get them here.

Today was the day I was taking outside pics of some of my quilts - but the wind is crazy!! You couldn't even hold one up without getting carried to the next street over! Sad to see all the leaves getting whipped off the trees so soon - guess it will make for a shorter raking season!

I think I'm now finished w/all my birthdays. Definitely taking off next year to get them together & quilted! This swap is so very much fun,tho. I'll miss it for sure!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
~Cindy

o

Thanks for letting us know that all blocks have arrived! Another one finished for October

Kristene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here