Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

Ribbons & Bows - Cindy (quiltpartner) - Oct. 14

sandlapper_rose
12 years ago

This is the place to post when you mail your birthday block to Cindy and for her to let us know when they are received.

Comments (17)

• Kristene Smith
    12 years ago

Cindy,
    I'm posting your blocks tomorrow - Mon 26th Sept - so they should reach you by 8th Oct, well before your 1/2 birthday celebration!

Kristene

• tuppermom
    12 years ago

Cindy,
    I am mailing your block tomorrow ()Sept 30th) The next two weeks are gong to be very busy for me ....fall fair next week and guild quilt show the week after...so I thought I had better get it into the mail.

Mary

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Cindy,
    I put your BDB in the mail today. I hope you have a great day. Jayne

• User
    12 years ago

Cindy, your block went to the post office this morning!

Kay

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Tomorrow will include a trip to the post office so I will mail your block. I hope you like it!
    Jeanne

• cindykg23
    12 years ago

Rec'd a great block from NanaJayne today - thank you! Since it's not my real birthday I'm opening as they come! More fun that way! IMHO :)And thank you, too Jayne for the fat qtr :) Love it!

• Robbi D.
    12 years ago

Cindy,

I have a question about the fabrics in this block. I don't have a lot of (Civil War) fabrics. Can you give me a direction on the colors or style you are looking for? I see the request for no pastels, whites, glitter or novelty. I just not 100% I know what style is considered "Civil War".

Thank you!!

Robbi

• benken
    12 years ago

Cindy, your block went out yesterday. Hope you have a great birthday!

Linda

• Robbi D.
    12 years ago

I got your block done yesterday and had planned on putting it in the mail today and remembered the post office is closed today! I think I got the colors fairly close, so if I can just get it to you, I'll have it made :-)

Robbi

• cindykg23
    12 years ago

I rec'd birthday blocks at camp!! How cool was that? WendyFaye, Katherine & Bev all brought their blocks along -- Jim didn't care at all that the PO didn't make any money -- he he:)

We had our mail held since last Wed so tomorrow when it comes I'm sure I'll see many more.(Col Day, no delivery today)
    Thanks to everyone!

• salijo
    12 years ago

Cindy, Your block is being mailed today from Northern Indiana. We're not too far from each other, so I hope it makes it there by Friday!
    Salijo

• buteau3rd
    12 years ago

I just wanted to say that I was so disappointed that I didn't get to see you, give your bag of snippets that I saved for you, and to be part of this marvelous, unusual quilting group!
    Marge

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    12 years ago

Cindy, Your BD block was mailed yesterday. Looking forward to seeing all of them together.

SharonG/FL

• Kristene Smith
    12 years ago

Happy 1/2 Birthday to you
    Happy 1/2 Birthday to you
    Happy 1/2 Birthday dear Cindy
    Happy 1/2 Birthday to you!!!!

On behalf of everyone may I AGAIN wish you have a wonderful day and enjoy opening up all you wonderful Birthday Blocks sent from your friends in the Ribbons and Bows Group

Kristene

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Cindy, I guess my block has not arrived yet. I mailed it Oct. 4 so before we went to Camp Cheerio. Wonder why it is taking so long to get there. I guess I should have brought it to camp with me...
    Anyway, Happy 1/2 Birthday!
    Jeanne

• cindykg23
    12 years ago

Everyone's blocks have arrived! - THANK YOU!!

I'm SO very glad another year isn't added on to this 'half' birthday of mine! LOL Jeanne, your block arrived Thurs. I think it was out visiting some friends along the way. That's the only explanation for a 2 week delivery.

All the blocks look great together. One of these days I'll get pics taken & posted. I'm so very bad about that, I know. & I apologize. It's always fun to see everyone's pics -- just wish it wasn't such a pain to get them here.

Today was the day I was taking outside pics of some of my quilts - but the wind is crazy!! You couldn't even hold one up without getting carried to the next street over! Sad to see all the leaves getting whipped off the trees so soon - guess it will make for a shorter raking season!

I think I'm now finished w/all my birthdays. Definitely taking off next year to get them together & quilted! This swap is so very much fun,tho. I'll miss it for sure!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
    ~Cindy

• Kristene Smith
    12 years ago

Thanks for letting us know that all blocks have arrived! Another one finished for October

Kristene

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz