Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Make a Wish - Tara (tdsully) - Oct. 8

Posted by sandlapper_rose (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 7, 11 at 19:27

This is the place to post when you mail your birthday block to Tara and for her to let us know when they are received.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Make a Wish - Tara (tdsully) - Oct. 8

I'm posting my block to you today Tara. It was a fun block to do - hope you get a great variety of farm animals. The block should arrive around 23rd Sept from Australia

Kristene

o

Tara,
I am going ahead and sending your block tomorrow as I am preparing for my son's wedding and I do not want to forget to mail it.

Jackie

o

Jackie, I got your package Saturday. I may not wait till my birthday but I am going to wait till October. I'm looking forward to opening the package. Good Luck with the wedding. That must be exciting.

o

Kristine ,
I recieved your package on Monday. I'm going to wait till October to open them. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's blocks.

o

Tara - I am having trouble finding barn critters for your block. Is is okay to applique one for the center? If not, I will keep up the search.

Marie

o

Tara~ your block is finished & will be heading your way on Friday.
Melissa

o

Wow - my block only took 7 days to reach you! The mailmen are working faster these days!

Kristene

o

Marie,
Applique is fine. I'm really not picky. I love applique but I'm not very good at it.

Kristene,
I live out in the country and usually mail takes longer to get to me. I'm suprised too.

o

Tara - thanks for letting me :)

Marie

o

Melissa I got your block today but I'm going to wait at least until October to open.
Cindy I also recieved your block today too. I'm looking forward to getting to open these blocks.

o

Hi, Tara,
Your block went out in the mail today...hope you like it! Eileen

o

Tara, I am putting your block in the mail today so it should get there before your birthday.....hope you like it... Kitty

o

Tara, Your BDB is in the mail. I hope you have a wonderful day. Jayne

o

Tara sent bdb yesterday. Happy birthday. Paula

o

Tara, your BDB went in the mail today. Have a great birthday!

Deanna

o

Okay I've opened the pkgs from
Jayne - thank you for the fat quarter, love the goose
Kitty - thank you for the extra block, I haven't seen the fabric center you used. It is so cute.
Jackie - Thank you for the extra fabric, beautiful rooster
Melissa - love the cows
Cindy - what cute pigs
Kristene - gotta have horses
thank you so much I will have a wonderful barnyard quilt for the grandkids to enjoy at my house

o

Deanna and Eileen I recieved your blocks today.
Thank you for the extra fabric and the needle grabber(I had one of those and loved it but it dissappeared somewhere). None of the centers have been the same.Thank you!!

o

Tara - I sent you block out on Monday or Tuesday.... anyway it is on its way. I also love the needle grabber's! The ones that were sent with my for my B-day block have had quite a work out lately LOL

Maire

o

Maire I got you block today and I love the applique horse.
Paula I also got yours today and the hen and rooster are so cute. Thank you!
Tara

o

Sorry I didn't post earlier. I had meant to finish your block last weekend as I was away all this week for a family wedding. I had a bit of trouble finding interesting barn animals as well, but then discovered a nice farm print in an old I Spy swap I had been a part of. Hope it is different from all the others :) The block is in the mail, I'm sorry it will be several days late, but hopefully not by much! Happy Birthday (tomorrow)!!!

o

Happy Happy Birthday Tara!

May all your wishes come true and you get to spend time doing 'fun' stuff today :)

Marie

o

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Tara
Happy Birthday to you!!!

On behalf of all the members in the Birthday Block exchange I hopw you make a wonderful wish for the coming year! I have pleasure in naming you our Quilter of the Day!

Photobucket

Kristene

o

Tara,
I mailed your block on Friday last week. It should reach today or tomorrow. Hope you had a great birthday.
Vasu

o

Vasu,
I got your block Mon. or Tues. (Its been a busy week!)Love the cats, I thought everyone needs barn cats! My barnyard is looking good. Thank you!
Tara

o

cziga, Got your block yesterday. Your fits in perfect with the others. I'll try to post a picture as soon as I can get DH to help me. He takes all the pictures and does the down loading. Thank you to all of you I had a wonderful birthday!!!

o

Glad it finally got to you, I'm sorry it was so late. I didn't think it would take over 2 weeks to get there ... glad to hear that it fits in well too, and looking forward to the photos :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here