Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

Make a Wish - Tara (tdsully) - Oct. 8

sandlapper_rose
12 years ago

This is the place to post when you mail your birthday block to Tara and for her to let us know when they are received.

Comments (26)

• Kristene Smith
    12 years ago

I'm posting my block to you today Tara. It was a fun block to do - hope you get a great variety of farm animals. The block should arrive around 23rd Sept from Australia

Kristene

• jackier123
    12 years ago

Tara,
    I am going ahead and sending your block tomorrow as I am preparing for my son's wedding and I do not want to forget to mail it.

Jackie

• tdsully
    12 years ago

Jackie, I got your package Saturday. I may not wait till my birthday but I am going to wait till October. I'm looking forward to opening the package. Good Luck with the wedding. That must be exciting.

• tdsully
    12 years ago

Kristine ,
    I recieved your package on Monday. I'm going to wait till October to open them. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's blocks.

• wynative
    12 years ago

Tara - I am having trouble finding barn critters for your block. Is is okay to applique one for the center? If not, I will keep up the search.

Marie

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

Tara~ your block is finished & will be heading your way on Friday.
    Melissa

• Kristene Smith
    12 years ago

Wow - my block only took 7 days to reach you! The mailmen are working faster these days!

Kristene

• tdsully
    12 years ago

Marie,
    Applique is fine. I'm really not picky. I love applique but I'm not very good at it.

Kristene,
    I live out in the country and usually mail takes longer to get to me. I'm suprised too.

• wynative
    12 years ago

Tara - thanks for letting me :)

Marie

• tdsully
    12 years ago

Melissa I got your block today but I'm going to wait at least until October to open.
    Cindy I also recieved your block today too. I'm looking forward to getting to open these blocks.

• equilter
    12 years ago

Hi, Tara,
    Your block went out in the mail today...hope you like it! Eileen

• redrosey_2008
    12 years ago

Tara, I am putting your block in the mail today so it should get there before your birthday.....hope you like it... Kitty

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Tara, Your BDB is in the mail. I hope you have a wonderful day. Jayne

• paulah_gardener
    12 years ago

Tara sent bdb yesterday. Happy birthday. Paula

• faintheart
    12 years ago

Tara, your BDB went in the mail today. Have a great birthday!

Deanna

• tdsully
    12 years ago

Okay I've opened the pkgs from
    Jayne - thank you for the fat quarter, love the goose
    Kitty - thank you for the extra block, I haven't seen the fabric center you used. It is so cute.
    Jackie - Thank you for the extra fabric, beautiful rooster
    Melissa - love the cows
    Cindy - what cute pigs
    Kristene - gotta have horses
    thank you so much I will have a wonderful barnyard quilt for the grandkids to enjoy at my house

• tdsully
    12 years ago

Deanna and Eileen I recieved your blocks today.
    Thank you for the extra fabric and the needle grabber(I had one of those and loved it but it dissappeared somewhere). None of the centers have been the same.Thank you!!

• wynative
    12 years ago

Tara - I sent you block out on Monday or Tuesday.... anyway it is on its way. I also love the needle grabber's! The ones that were sent with my for my B-day block have had quite a work out lately LOL

Maire

• tdsully
    12 years ago

Maire I got you block today and I love the applique horse.
    Paula I also got yours today and the hen and rooster are so cute. Thank you!
    Tara

• cziga
    12 years ago

Sorry I didn't post earlier. I had meant to finish your block last weekend as I was away all this week for a family wedding. I had a bit of trouble finding interesting barn animals as well, but then discovered a nice farm print in an old I Spy swap I had been a part of. Hope it is different from all the others :) The block is in the mail, I'm sorry it will be several days late, but hopefully not by much! Happy Birthday (tomorrow)!!!

• wynative
    12 years ago

Happy Happy Birthday Tara!

May all your wishes come true and you get to spend time doing 'fun' stuff today :)

Marie

• Kristene Smith
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Tara
    Happy Birthday to you!!!

On behalf of all the members in the Birthday Block exchange I hopw you make a wonderful wish for the coming year! I have pleasure in naming you our Quilter of the Day!

Kristene

• vasu_texas
    12 years ago

Tara,
    I mailed your block on Friday last week. It should reach today or tomorrow. Hope you had a great birthday.
    Vasu

• tdsully
    12 years ago

Vasu,
    I got your block Mon. or Tues. (Its been a busy week!)Love the cats, I thought everyone needs barn cats! My barnyard is looking good. Thank you!
    Tara

• tdsully
    12 years ago

cziga, Got your block yesterday. Your fits in perfect with the others. I'll try to post a picture as soon as I can get DH to help me. He takes all the pictures and does the down loading. Thank you to all of you I had a wonderful birthday!!!

• cziga
    12 years ago

Glad it finally got to you, I'm sorry it was so late. I didn't think it would take over 2 weeks to get there ... glad to hear that it fits in well too, and looking forward to the photos :)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County