Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
October Birthdays - Birthday Block Exchange

Posted by sandlapper_rose (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 7, 11 at 18:00

Here are our birthday girls for October. After the popularity of September, you will think of this as a light month!

Make a Wish
Oct.8 - Tara (tdsully)

Piece of Cake
Oct. 7 Linda (lindaOH)
Oct. 30 Darlene (chickie1)

Ribbons & Bows
Oct. 14 - Cindy (quiltpartner)
This is actually Cindy's half birthday because she is in several groups, but let's make it a wonderful half birthday for her!

Congratulations to everyone on keeping up to date with the swaps. We are getting close to the end of the year. I will post about signing up for 2012 - probably early in October so think about whether you want to be a part of the exchange for next year. Plans now are to only have one group since so many want to take a year off and that will give them a chance to get caught up in making their quilts.

Please do not add any posts to this message. I will begin individual posts for each birthday quilter very soon.

Jeanne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Birthday Block Exchange: Darlene (chickie1) - Oct. 30

This is the place to post when you mail your block to Darlene and for her to let us know when they are received.

o
RE: October Birthdays - Birthday Block Exchange

Oh, my, I posted the above in the wrong place. I will start a new heading. What can I say - it has been a busy day!
Jeanne

o

Well, I was the one who added to the post causing it to drop, so I guess I will need to bump it to the top every few days. Sorry!

o

Bumping this up on the list again!

o

Once again, sending this back towards the top!

o

Bump once again... October will be here before we know it!

o

Bump once again...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here