Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Want to see my Love Knot Quilt?

Posted by joobee (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 26, 10 at 15:17

Quilt for my Daughter to replace a well loved (worn out) quilt I made her when she was in middle school. Used the same pattern (Eleanor Burns, Love Knot, Quilt in a day) It
took more than a day!! She loved it and is already sleeping under it.
Judy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Want to see my Love Knot Quilt?

Great job. Like the quilting and the way you used the pattern in the fabric. Lucky daughter. I bet she loves the colors. TFS Jayne

o

Beautiful quilt. I really like the colors. You did a great job. TFS.

~Geraldine

o

Mombo! I love it!

o

Lovely quilt. I love your batiks. The FMQ is wonderful as well. She'll treasure it I'm sure. Thanks for showing it to all of us. We love pictures.

o

Love it. This is one pattern on my 'to do list' for quite sometime, just have not had the energy to get started on it. Love the colors that you used.

o

I love this pattern and have made it three times. Once as a queen/king for my son and his wife, in navy and burgundy and gold. Then we did it in our church craft group as a raffle quilt, this time in dark green and a cream. I just finished a lap size in "girly colours" Love it and love yours too. Every different colour combo makes a striking quilt.
(Colour with a "u' is Canadian)

o

Great quilt! And I love the sheep on your label!

Teresa

o

I love it, and I've never seen this pattern before.

o

Your quilt is very beautiful and you have done a great job using the batiks.

o

Joobee: Love the colors you chose, as well as, the sheep and Mombo on your label. TFS. l. marie

o

That is bound to become another well used and well loved quilt. Very pretty.

o

Beautiful! I love the swirls you did in the quilting. I love batiks, so it's a given that I would like this one .

Robbi

o

I agree with everyone - great quilt, colors and FMQ. Thanks for sharing.

o

It's all been said but I want to chime in and say it too: love the quilt, the quilting and the label!
Good job!

Kate

o

Beautiful quilt,i also love your colors and quilting.I saw it last night on the cross stitch board,but was too tired to do replies then.

I made one of those in the 80's and used it for a long time.Gave it to my GS, a few years ago.
kathi

o

How pretty...great job...Great color choices.

I've made several and love them all!

Gwen

o

It is beautiful Judy! I love the fabrics and the quilting. I agree all of the 'quilt in a day' take me months to make lol!!!!
Rosa

o

You made a beautiful quilt. :-)

Best to you,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here