Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Number of retreaters

Posted by rosajoe (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 30, 12 at 13:03

Do we have 18 or 19 of our forum members coming to the retreat???

I'm trying to go through everything to make sure I have all labeled!!!!
Rosa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Number of retreaters

We have 17 quilters, 3 husbands, and 0 babies.

o

Thank you Jennifer I had lost count lol!!!!!

o

So what do the hubbies do while you're quilting? Hopefully you have something planned to keep them out of trouble! :)

Donna

o

I suspect they're pretty good at entertaining themselves. After all, they are husbands of quilters... they must be used to being ignored!

o

They are completely on their own!!! lol

THey know when meals are served and come back in time for that, go figure. Sometimes they hang out with us and lounge on the couches watching tv. They walk camp, sit on the porch and read, and one year Gwen's DH even painted some.

I think there are a higher average of naps, too!

o

My hubby will either run, ride his bike, watch TV, read books, ride horses, hike the trails,sleep on the porch, or any of the other activities they have available. He is even thinking of packing one of our camping hammocks and heading to the woods. Rest assured though, he will not miss a meal.

beverly

o

Yes, I've yet to see a husband missing when it's time to eat. It's like a mental signal or something. And, they even like the food there.

o

I think there are several golf courses in the area too. I know Jim would want to check out a couple of them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here