Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new memor

Posted by latrelle (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 15, 08 at 10:08

Hi every one,I have just joined you group and am looking forward to see some of the finished quilts from the Wal-Mart Quilt collections.
I have been collecting the patterns since Jan. of 2002..I have all of the patterns and most of the fabrics tho,I have not made all of them.
I have done the Serin Blustry Snails .I think it is from July of this year.It was not the quilt of the month but a Quilt Club Collection.I finished it last month.
I have just finished the Porcelian Around the World from November 2007...pattern named -Trip Around the World.
I have read the post regarding the Snow Man quilt.I have done this quilt and it is really beautiful.I use it for decorating my living room during the Christmas hollidays.
I have finished the red and blue Sun Bonnet Sue quilts also.
Thanks for letting me join and hope to chat with you more later.
Latrelle
I

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new memor

Welcome and we'd love to see the pictures of your quilts.

Geri

o

Pictures! We need pictures!

Welcome! I'm pretty new to this group too and can tell you they are very nice, very helpful and oh-so-creative. You'll be glad you found this forum. Even when I don't post anything, I visit everyday to see what's new.

Kate

o

Welcome Latrelle
I have been a member for along time and this forum has been my teacher, ask any question someone will know the answer and please post pictures it give other members ideas.

Gillian.

o

Welcome! Let me add my request for pictures to everyone else's. We love pictures here!

Annie

o

Welcome. I have plans to make the snowman quilt from Walmart collections. There are just a lot of other quilts ahead of that one,but it is in my idea folder. Post lots of pictures.
~Geraldine

o

Welcome Latrelle. Do you know how to post pictures? It is so simple if you don't. Yes, we want to see the quilts.

Carole

o

Click on this link for photo posting information. Let us know if you have any problems with it and we can walk you though the steps.

Kate

Here is a link that might be useful: Easy photo posting instructions

o

WELCOME !!!!!
You will really enjoy this gruop, as said before, ask questions there is some smart and talented people on here, I know I have learned a lot here.
But we do Love Pictures !!!!!
bopeep

o

Welcom!! Always nice to have new imput and love to see what everyone is doing, so please share pictures of those quilts. Jayne

o

Welcome Latrelle. Always glad to have new faces. Please enjoy our quilts and feel free to share yours. We do love pictures.

beverly

o
RE: new member

been out of commission for a while. things better now. Am still looking for the Walmart Quilters Collectibles.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here