Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grammyp_gw

More of Camp Cheerio

grammyp
10 years ago

This would be so much easier if we could depend on the internet being up and running in our space, but that is a price we have to pay. Here are a few more pics of our fun.

Comments (31)

• littlehelen_gw
    10 years ago

Jen's morning

• littlehelen_gw
    10 years ago

Kate's floating blocks

• littlehelen_gw
    10 years ago

Robbi's labrinth

• msmeow
    10 years ago

Thanks for the photos, Beverly! The quilts are wonderful! And it's probably nice to "unplug" and just enjoy each other's company when you can't get online.

Have fun!

Donna

• nannykins
    10 years ago

Can we have a picture of the snacks table? Or have they all been hoovered?
    Theresa

• nannykins
    10 years ago

Ps I am enjoying the other pictures too. Keep 'em coming!
    Theresa

• littlehelen_gw
    10 years ago

You asked... Here you go....

• littlehelen_gw
    10 years ago

Mice....

• littlehelen_gw
    10 years ago

The group....

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    10 years ago

Looks like you're getting some sewing done in spite of the snack table and mice. lol Keep up the good work!

SharonG/FL

• littlehelen_gw
    10 years ago

Another shot.....

• gininmn
    10 years ago

Thank you for sharing photos of your work, the quilt show, goodies (yum!), and other scenes of camp and life in camp. Loving seeing them. Continue to have lots of fun and post more when you can. Meal times make great photo ops I think (drooling). Did you work out names for tables this year?

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    10 years ago

Wow! Just look at all those quilts!!! Good job in hanging them up!

SharonG/FL

• jennifer_in_va
    10 years ago

Please be aware that Beverly did NOT hang upside down to take all these pictures!!

Gini, the other tables haven't had names this year, but we're using the wonderful table cards from the previous years. Runs with Scissors, Wii Quilt, and a few others I can't remember.

• quiltingfox
    10 years ago

Thanks for sharing pics of the retreat. Love the quilts! Glad ya'll are having fun and sharing with us.

Best to you,
    Sandra

• polardream
    10 years ago

Looks like you are having a wonderful time - wish I was there!! (Although I just got home from the Women of Faith conference and it was wonderful too!)

Looking forward to more pictures and stories!
    Sue

• Kristene Smith
    10 years ago

I've been sick with the flu this weekend so have enjoyed seeing all the quilts and remembering back to last year
    Kristene

• vacuumfreak
    10 years ago

Wow, that looks like so much fun and the quilts are just beautiful. What a fun time, and we certainly appreciate you guys taking time out to share the experience with us!

(Sue/Polardream, have you see Women of Faith do Trading my Sorrows? They do such a great job! I pulled it up on Youtube and cleaned the kitchen to it tonight and just flew through the work, dancing and singing like a crazy fool all the while :o)

• lola99
    10 years ago

Great pictures and stories about camp. Thank you for sharing with us.

P.S. I sort of like the idea of Beverly hanging upside down or doing a head stand while taking the picture of the quilt show!

• littlehelen_gw
    10 years ago

Sorry bout the upside-down shot...it is a long story as to why and I won't bore you with it...just stand on your head and all will be fine!
    V

• sandlapper_rose
    10 years ago

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I missed everyone!

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    10 years ago

We know why the picture is upside down.....No husbands were there to keep y'all in line and all that pent up wildness prevailed! LOLOLOL

SharonG/FL

• K8Orlando
    10 years ago

We knew Val was having a little trouble with 'left' and 'right', but if she posted pictures wonky maybe she was flipping 'up' and 'down' too! LOL

I'm still traveling; having a little problem with delayed flights. Had a great time but now I'm ready to be home.

Kate

• K8Orlando
    10 years ago

Finally made it home. Now to unpack and look at what I made!

• grammyp
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Glad you made it Kate. It was a long trip for you.

Yes, Sharon, we did run amuck. Jennifer and I actually stayed up till 4:30 Friday night ( or should I say Saturday morning).

beverly

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    10 years ago

That caffeine must have been flowing like crazy, Beverly and Jennifer.

So, Kate......what'd ya make?

SharonG/FL

• jennifer_in_va
    10 years ago

No cafeine, Sharon! Just me not wanting to waste any time with sleep.

I have yet to even walk into my sewing room to think about unpacking!

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    10 years ago

Jennifer, Seems to me you could somehow make unpacking a school project....no?

SharonG/FL

• day2day
    10 years ago

Thanks for the great quilt show.

~Geraldine

• quiltnhen
    10 years ago

Thanks for sharing. The snacks, especially the mice, look almost as much fun as all the wonderful quilts.
    LindaB/CA

• grammyp
    Original Author
    10 years ago

We do love our snacks, Linda. The mice have become a tradition with us.

beverly

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County