Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Got it finished

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 27, 11 at 23:12

The baby shower is tomorrow at 1 and I finished the quilt about an hour ago. Not fancy, but I'm pleased. I quilted the darks so the lights will puff when washed. At least that is the plan. I'll try to get pictures after it is washed to see if it works.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I gotta get my camera checked out. The colors are really much nicer than in the pictures. Not sure why they are so yellow.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Got it finished

Your quilt looks fantastic Beverly. A really wonderful gift for a baby shower. Well done!

Kristene

o

I love it! Great job! Will look forward to seeing it after washing and "puffing of lights."

o

Very pretty, Beverly... and just in time, too!
Wonderful when everything comes together like it should.
Jeanne

o

It will be a hit I know. Nice job and on time!! You should be proud. TFS

o

Good job. Love the quilting. And, I remember the true colors from the first picture so this one doesn't matter.

o

Beverly - I really like it! I'm sure that mom & baby will too. Congrats on getting it finished so quickly.

o

So pretty!

o

Beverly - the quilting looks very good - did you get the tension fixed?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here