Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Newbie on board

Posted by mrs.santaclaus (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 23, 11 at 21:38

Hello all. Just joined and have enjoyed reading all the interesting posts. I will be joining the retreat in Oct and look forward to meeting some of you. Been a quilter for not near long enough (11 years - had to wait till retirement) and do other sewing as well. I look forward to learning from all of you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Newbie on board

Welcome. I hope Santa hasn't retire too. lol

o

I'm trying to convince her to bring Santa to Retreat toO!!! But he might not get much rest with a camp full of little Indian Princesses & their dads! lol

Hi Trish! Welcome aboard!

Check out some of the retreat threads to gather information and you'll find pictures as well. Ask if you have any questions! This is a great group of ladies & gents!

o

Welcome, you are in for a treat!

Will the Indians be there again? I'll start work on our table names, any suggestions?

beverly

o

I do believe that is Indian weekend... I'll double check with Shane.

What were last year's names? I can't remember.

o
REF: Newbie on board

Runs With Scissors and Dances With Wools are the only ones I can think of.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Can you tell we have fun at camp?

beverly

o

Welcome Mrs. Santaclaus! It is always nice to meet new quilters. I've never been to the retreat, but it sounds like so much fun. I'm sure you will have a blast.

If you have any pictures of your quilts, we would love to see them!

Lola

o

Welcome to the forum!

Kate

o

Welcome, Trish! I look forward to meeting you at Camp Cheerio!

Teresa

o

OMG! Runs with Scissors and Dances with Wools. I'm really sorry I missed that. hahahaha

Faye

o

Welcome! We love pictures!

Rebecca

o

Welcome Mrs SC! My first Retreat - I look forward to meeting you! (and everyone else )lol

Are the Indians girls?

o

Welcome to the forum, Mrs SantaClaus. We have a lot of fun and actually get some sewing done, too! @:) Don't forget to check out the Conversations and Gallery part of the forum. Most of the posts are older as that part of the forum isn't used much, but pictures are always fun. Sorry I can't make the retreat this year to see everyone.

SharonG/FL

o

Welcome. We look forward to meeting you. Are we to call you Mrs or do you have a Christian name?

o

Welcome!!! I'm so sorry I can't make the retreat(heavy sigh) maybe next year.
Rosa

o

Welcome! I am looking forward to meeting you at the retreat.
Sue/polardream

o

For info: my given name is Trish..... but I answer to most anything that is respectable. :)

o

Welcome to the forum Trish. You will have a blast at retreat. I've been three times but don't think I'm going to make it this year.

o

Welcome to the GW quiltng board and have a great time at retreat...

Gwen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here