Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
qotd

Posted by vicky4x4 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 6, 11 at 21:32

Sorry ladies I have to take a break, I have run out of questions! If I have days I can think of one I'll post it.

Vicky

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: qotd

I have a question. Do you ever go back and read earlier posts on this site?
i was looking for one I had made and then I got reading other messages. And then remembering some good ideas, like a refresher course.

o

Nannykins, Oh yes! I've even looked for those from years ago!!! It's amazing I even remember they were posted. lol

SharonG/FL

o

I think everyone enjoys the Question of the Day & anyone with a question or thought should jump right in & ask - this is a great question Nanykins!

I look back all the time. I will pick a random day and see what was being discussed. When I was very new, I used the back postings for education-now I use it for looking for a specific topic or just to see what's on the last page.

I often wonder about the other posters who don't contribute anymore. Many had much to offer.

o

When I first found this site a couple of years ago, that was how I got really interested in it, by reading the very early posts and recognizing that here was a group of friendly, interesting and interested quilters. A good place to be! An on-line quilt guild. Thanks for all the inspiration and encouragement.
Theresa

o

Vicky, I very much appreciate your QOTD posts, but understand how you can feel tapped out at times. So it is up to the rest of us to pose a question now and then. I think the QOTD posts generate a lot of interest and sharing between our forum/guild members here.

Thanks to all! I'll try to do my part, but often my life is too hectic and harried to quietly contemplate "questions."

Teresa

o

I'll post one for Monday! I do go back and look at the gallery pics and search for older messages.
It was a very busy forum and I also think about some that have left, but I also think many of them still lurk. maybe someday they will come back.
I still love my forum friends!!!!
Rosa

o

I go back all the time ... it is really fun to see what was happening. I, too, wonder what has happened to some folks that aren't around anymore.

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here