Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
patti60 - galaxy stars - b/d blocks

Posted by lockeb (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 12, 10 at 21:31

Hi Pat,
Just wanted to let you know that your birthday block will be out in tomorrow's mail - I hope you enjoy it....
I have searched the net to try to get the idea for Thimbleberry.....there's reall no where around here to shop for that line but I think I found fabrics that will fit that style...(I do hope so :-).)....
Here's waiting with baited breath for the block to arrive to make sure that it is ok :-)
I received your block today and I love it - THANKS!!!!
Have a great evening!
Bill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: patti60 - galaxy stars - b/d blocks

Pat,
I finished your birthday block tonight & it is going in the mail tomorrow. (Bill, I'll race you!) Like Bill, none of the shops around here carry Thimbleberries but my fav shop helped with some fabrics that are similar. Hope you enjoy it!
Happy Birthday,
Sue/polardream

o

Hi Patti,
Your birthday block is complete and will go in the mail today, should arrive just in time for your birthday. Hope you enjoy it!
Dawn (MNQuilter)

o

Patti, your block will be in the mail tomorrow. I hope it arrives in time.
Jeane

o

i have recieved 3 blocks so far.from susan riss, tami,and susan yadon. all 3 are great and match with colors. thank you very much. can't wait to see the rest.

o

Mailing your block tomorrow - have 5 kids here today:) -7mos, 3,4,6 & 7 yrs - Needless to say, probably not sewing today. Bummer!!

o

recieved 2 more blocks today from bill and dawn. great job, loved what you did. still looking forward to the rest. and signing up for next year.

o

Your block has gone out in the mail - crazy how I have so many months done ahead - & then almost miss mailing in time :( I'd better watch it, huh??!!

o

recieved 2 more blocks yesteday. from cindy and jeane. and with the colors they are matching well and with the designs used as well. i have had all my blocks done since about april but getting to the post office is hard to do and it's around the corner from me.

o

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday, dear Pat.
Happy Birthday to you!

Photobucket

Have a wonderful day and in honor of it being your birthday, you can be our Quilting Queen for a Day!

Jeanne

o

recieved my block from dianne today and a perfect match. this gives me 8 blocks and 4 to go, which i have not heard from these quilters. will see what next week brings.

o

I hope the people who still owe blocks to Patti will post here and let her know if they have been mailed --- and if there is a delay, please e-mail me and her.
Patti, thank you for keeping your list updated so we know what has been received.
I hope you had a great birthday!
Jeanne

o

recieved my block from beverly and it was great. heard from vicky and hers may already been sent. the other 2 no word and i did not send there blocks. but i do have them ready. looking forard to 2011.

o

recieved my block from vicky. thank you very much. hope next year will be much easier on you. weddings can be a lot of work.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here