Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lockeb_gw

patti60 - galaxy stars - b/d blocks

lockeb
13 years ago

Hi Pat,

Just wanted to let you know that your birthday block will be out in tomorrow's mail - I hope you enjoy it....

I have searched the net to try to get the idea for Thimbleberry.....there's reall no where around here to shop for that line but I think I found fabrics that will fit that style...(I do hope so :-).)....

Here's waiting with baited breath for the block to arrive to make sure that it is ok :-)

I received your block today and I love it - THANKS!!!!

Have a great evening!

Bill

Comments (13)

• polardream
    13 years ago

Pat,
    I finished your birthday block tonight & it is going in the mail tomorrow. (Bill, I'll race you!) Like Bill, none of the shops around here carry Thimbleberries but my fav shop helped with some fabrics that are similar. Hope you enjoy it!
    Happy Birthday,
    Sue/polardream

• mnquilter
    13 years ago

Hi Patti,
    Your birthday block is complete and will go in the mail today, should arrive just in time for your birthday. Hope you enjoy it!
    Dawn (MNQuilter)

• love2sew
    13 years ago

Patti, your block will be in the mail tomorrow. I hope it arrives in time.
    Jeane

• patti60
    13 years ago

i have recieved 3 blocks so far.from susan riss, tami,and susan yadon. all 3 are great and match with colors. thank you very much. can't wait to see the rest.

• cindykg23
    13 years ago

Mailing your block tomorrow - have 5 kids here today:) -7mos, 3,4,6 & 7 yrs - Needless to say, probably not sewing today. Bummer!!

• patti60
    13 years ago

recieved 2 more blocks today from bill and dawn. great job, loved what you did. still looking forward to the rest. and signing up for next year.

• cindykg23
    13 years ago

Your block has gone out in the mail - crazy how I have so many months done ahead - & then almost miss mailing in time :( I'd better watch it, huh??!!

• patti60
    13 years ago

recieved 2 more blocks yesteday. from cindy and jeane. and with the colors they are matching well and with the designs used as well. i have had all my blocks done since about april but getting to the post office is hard to do and it's around the corner from me.

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday, dear Pat.
    Happy Birthday to you!

Have a wonderful day and in honor of it being your birthday, you can be our Quilting Queen for a Day!

Jeanne

• patti60
    13 years ago

recieved my block from dianne today and a perfect match. this gives me 8 blocks and 4 to go, which i have not heard from these quilters. will see what next week brings.

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

I hope the people who still owe blocks to Patti will post here and let her know if they have been mailed --- and if there is a delay, please e-mail me and her.
    Patti, thank you for keeping your list updated so we know what has been received.
    I hope you had a great birthday!
    Jeanne

• patti60
    13 years ago

recieved my block from beverly and it was great. heard from vicky and hers may already been sent. the other 2 no word and i did not send there blocks. but i do have them ready. looking forard to 2011.

• patti60
    13 years ago

recieved my block from vicky. thank you very much. hope next year will be much easier on you. weddings can be a lot of work.

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals