Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
She loved it

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 28, 11 at 21:30

Took the quilt to the baby shower today, and she loved it. When I finish the quilt for my bed, she wants me to make one for her bed. It was a good day.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: She loved it

That's great, Beverly! I'm so glad the mom liked the quilt. Hopefully she'll actually use it!

Donna

o

There was no doubt she would love it. We all did!
theresa

o

I know that's a good feeling when someone appreciates all the work put into a project.

Robbi

o

And I love it too! It does feel good knowing someone loves the quilt you made!

o

Any one would be nuts to NOT love it Beverly lol!!!! But I agree with everyone, I like to know they appreciate my time and love going into a quilt.
Rosa

o

Oh course she did. But you can never really be sure, can you? I'm glad she appreciated it.

Faye

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here