Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gremlins!!

Posted by jennifer_in_va (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 13, 13 at 16:38

Anyone else getting weird stuff from GW??

I just got two different posts emailed to me from the Quilt Challenge thread (the original one) that were posts made on July 29th! One that I made and one from someone else. weird.

But then I come here and the thread is down at the bottom of the page with no new comments added.

And then, since yesterday, I think, there's a thread at the top that has no Subject line. How does that happen?

Weird things are happening here!!! Anyone else notice anything?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gremlins!!

Yup! Got one that you sent me a few weeks ago. And another that you sent someone else.
LindaB/CA

o

yuppers....

o

And a message posted yesterday has disappeared. Gremlins for sure,
Theresa

o

I'm getting a whole strange layout, with ads on top and both sides. The forums' print is so tiny I can barely read it even with the monitor set to enlarge it to maximum. Grrr. If this continues, either I get a magnifying glass or give up GW.... love reading y'alls posts, but there are too many other sites that don't give me a headache!

o

I have the strange message at the top. Meldy, that happened to me when I used Firefox so changed to Googlechrome and don't have the problem.

Gremlins indeed!

Maryv

o

meldy, To make the print larger, hold down the control key and roll the mouse wheel forward until it's the size you want. Reverse process to make smaller. I think it was Kate that told me about this trick.

SharonG/FL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here