Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jackier123

Does anyone have any of this fabric?

jackier123
9 years ago

I need 1 to 2 yards of this fabric if anyone has any of it. It is a Joann's fabric, black on a creamy/white looking background. Both Joann's in my area are out of it. The selvedge just says designed and produced exclusively for Joann fabric and craft stores. Willing to pay for it if anyone has any.

Comments (30)

• littlehelen_gw
    9 years ago

I don't have any, but I'd be ok to stop by my local Joanne's on the way home for work.
    V.

• jackier123
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks I would greatly appreciate it. :)

• littlehelen_gw
    9 years ago

I'll check Monday nite...stay tuned...
    V.

• K8Orlando
    9 years ago

I'll be at a conference for the next two days but I can check on Wed or Thurs this week.

• grammyp
    9 years ago

I so thought I did, but alas, I don't. Sorry.

beverly

• littlehelen_gw
    9 years ago

Jackie, I scoured the Joanne's on my way home from work...sorry no luck. Have you tried Joanne's on line?
    V.

• jackier123
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Yes I have tried Joanns online. I think it was in clearance when I purchased it. :(

• loisflan
    9 years ago

I'll check JoAnn's on the way home from work tomorrow.

• Robbi D.
    9 years ago

I may be mistaken, but I think I saw something just like that at Gina's Bernina in Knoxville. I was looking for some black and white and that pattern looks to familiar.

Robbi

• magothyrivergirl
    9 years ago

I checked 2 Joanns in the last few days - no luck! One of the Joanns has been completely redesigned - Whoa! Not sure I could have found it if I tripped over! If you thought J's was an issue before --- just wait.............take a number to get your fabric cut????? Where are the numbers?? Anyway ...... no fabric -- sorry.

• jackier123
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks everyone for taking the time to look.

• K8Orlando
    9 years ago

I can't do it tomorrow, but Thursday I'll be by our Joann's and I'll check. Keep your fingers crossed!

• loisflan
    9 years ago

Nothing at my JoAnn's. Sorry, Jackie.

• K8Orlando
    9 years ago

Stopped at one Joann's today --- nothin'.
    Got one more to check tomorrow.

• toolgranny
    9 years ago

How much do you need if I find it? Will check all our Joann's for you.

• jackier123
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I need at least 2 yards, would take about 5 if I could get it.

• K8Orlando
    9 years ago

Sorry. Nothing in Orlando. Have you checked with corporate Joanns?

• polardream
    9 years ago

I checked in my Colorado store this afternoon - they remembered the fabric but don't have any. Sorry.

Sue

• jackier123
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I have checked with everyone I know to check with. It was a quilter's showcase fabric and evidently they change those out quite often.

• K8Orlando
    9 years ago

Did I tell you I found it on line but sold out in white-on-white and several other colors, but not black&white? That Item # = 12908075. I even tried searching numbers one or two digits off from that, but they come up blank.

Here is a link that might be useful: Item #12908075

• K8Orlando
    9 years ago

Check out this link to a fabric on eBay. It's not exactly right but it's very close.

Here is a link that might be useful: Swirl Fabric

• vacuumfreak
    9 years ago

Kate, did you try the store in Kissimmee? I'm due for a trip there, haven't been in a while, so maybe I could check if I make it in...

• K8Orlando
    9 years ago

Not Kissimmee. I tried East Colonial and Waterford Lakes.

• buteau3rd
    9 years ago

I just saw what looks like it on EBAY 108 wide. Called it swirl.
    Marge....good luck!

• K8Orlando
    9 years ago

Marge, is it this one?

• buteau3rd
    9 years ago

Looks the same to me, but would have to have them next each other.

• jackier123
    Original Author
    9 years ago

That's not the same fabric. It is close, but it is made by Blank I think, where the one I am looking for is Quilter's Showcase made for Joanns. The Blank one is whiter than the Joanns one. I think I am just going to have to do without it. LOL

Jackie

• buteau3rd
    9 years ago

I just took another look! They are very similar, but different..........Darn!

• toolgranny
    9 years ago

Nothing out this way either. Sorry.

• amazingcm
    9 years ago

I was in 5 quilt/fabric stores yesterday and did not see anything like it but it was sure fun looking for it.. Will Check in JoAnn's in Joplin today..