Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
July Lotto pics

Posted by quiltpartner (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 31, 11 at 14:27

Sorry I'm a little late posting pics of the blocks I won in the July lotto. The color isn't the greatest - seems there was either too much light in one room or not enough in another. (truth is - me & cameras don't see eye to eye! lol)

Thanks SO much! to everyone who participated. These are awesome!! blocks & will make an amazing quilt.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: July Lotto pics

Ooh - I see mine, LOL.

What a great selection of blocks. Let us know what you end up doing with them.

o

They are lovely.. They will make a wonderful quilt. They look to be 12" finished or bigger and you have 22 there. That's enough to do a nice center area. Do you plan to add more blocks? Any ideas yet on what the layout will be?
TFS.

~Geraldine

o

These are great! You are right - it will make an amazing quilt.

I'm attracted to the 1st and 2nd blocks from the left in the 2nd row from the top. They go together so well and would make a stunning quilt!

Kate

o

Oh, those are mine, Kate! I did have in mind that the secondary pattern could be really interesting.

o

Love them all, good choice of color.

o

That will be a beautiful quilt! Congrats again on your win.
Sue

o

Mary C - I hope you don't mind but I copied those two blocks and may use them together for the next batiks quilt. I think the secondary patterns could be really interesting especially if I play with the colors just right.

o

I don't mind at all Kate. I designed them when I got my new Tri-Recs ruler set. I don't normally recommend specialty rulers, but I highly recommend this set.

Here's a link to them on Amazon, but many quilting sites carry them - just google.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tri-Recs rulers

o

WOW!!! That is going to be a knock out quilt!!!!
Rosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here