Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quilt shops in Ottawa, ON

Posted by IzdabyeNL (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 16, 12 at 14:21

I will be in Ottawa for a few days in September and would like to visit a fabric shop to add to my ever-increasing stash. Any reccommendations? Preferably close to the city centre as I'll be staying downtown. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quilt shops in Ottawa, ON

Hi there.

I don't know, first hand, of any quilt shops there but perhaps if you googled "ottawa fabric shops" you may get some hits.

There are some members here from Canada...I am one of them and I'm thinking I am also from your province.....but not sure if there are members from Ontario.

Hope you have a great trip. I have never been to Ottawa but I do have in-law relatives there and they say that it is a beautiful place.

On another note....if you are looking to increase your fabric stash, you might want to try Kijiji.....I have seen fabric for sale there and I have sold fabric using that site.

Best of luck.

~Geraldine

o
RE: Quilt shops in Ottawa, ON...added comment

Just looked at your forum name again...it gave me a big smile!

~Geraldine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here