Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nanajayne

Jenny Beyer top

nanajayne
10 years ago

Just put the borders on this Jenny Beyer top. Plan on giving to my youngest daughter on her 60th next year.
Now to get the backing (plan on a black) and sandwich. Expect to hand quilt this one.

Comments (24)

• jackier123
    10 years ago

Beautiful!

• nannykins
    10 years ago

Gorgeous!!!!
    Theresa

• littlehelen_gw
    10 years ago

WOW! It's just beautiful!
    V.

• loisflan
    10 years ago

It's lovely, Jayne. Your borders... are they border fabrics, or did you have to fussy cut them all?

• rosajoe_gw
    10 years ago

WOW,WOW,WOW it is jaw dropping gorgeous Jayne!!!!!
    The border fabric is amazing, perfect for the quilt. I am a Jenny fan too.
    Rosa

• nanajayne
    Original Author
    10 years ago

The borders are Jenny's border fabric which is used for the inner and outer border. I was a new challenge for me. 2 of the corners came out reasonable well but the other 2 could be better.
    Lots of matching and set in seams.
    It was a kit that I got when I stopped at her store in the spring. Squares and triangles were pre cut thank heaven.

• Joan Dupuis
    10 years ago

Hey, I'm gonna be 60 this year. Would look very nice on my bed. LOL. She'll love it. Beautiful quilt. Any idea how you're gonna quilt it?

• quiltnhen
    10 years ago

I second the WOW's. It's a real sparkler and will be even more so with the loving stitches of hand quilting.
    LindaB/CA

• nanajayne
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Open to suggestions as to the quilting. Lots of seams to cross so will try and keep the middle simple but black and borders offer some challenges.

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    10 years ago

No ideas about the quilting, but wanted to say I think it's beautiful!

SharonG/FL

• lindaoh_gw
    10 years ago

Beautiful!
    Linda OH

• jennifer_in_va
    10 years ago

I so LOVE LOVE LOVE JB quilts! I have 3 of her quilt kits downstairs to do..

Yours turned out lovely, and I particularly like that border print. Very fresh & bright! I wish they'd done a better job of that one green color, though... That darkest diamond point. Just doesn't seem to fit very well.

• chickie1
    10 years ago

WOW! Just simply beautiful.
    Darlene

• sunnycentralfl
    10 years ago

Just beautiful! Great labor of love!

Congratulations!

Gwen

• nanajayne
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Jennifer, I agree the greens could have been better. I am not fond of the lightest one either. I guess she did it for accent. Wouldn't have been my choice.

• nanajayne
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Jennifer, I agree the greens could have been better. I am not fond of the lightest one either. I guess she did it for accent. Wouldn't have been my choice.

• quiltingfox
    10 years ago

Oh that is just gorgeous! Love the colors and the border. A job well done! Thank you for sharing a pic of it with us.

Best to you,
    Sandra

• karpet
    10 years ago

Oh, that is gorgeous! It doesn't seem possible that your DD would be 60! Beautiful work!

• Vanislegirl88
    10 years ago

Beautiful...love the fabrics and the border material really sets it off. She'll love it.

• day2day
    10 years ago

It is beautiful! It sparkles.
    The fabrics are lovely and it's an interesting pattern.
    TFS.

~Geraldine.

• vicky4x4
    10 years ago

Very pretty.

• lola99
    10 years ago

Your top is stunning. Your daughter is lucky!

• lola99
    10 years ago

Your top is stunning. Your daughter is lucky!

• fran1523
    10 years ago

It just sparkles. Lovelly quilt.