Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Picture of Wallhanging

Posted by kathy_tx (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 18, 11 at 11:29

This is a wallhanging I made for a newly remodeled, bare wall in my living room. It was a kit I ordered from Connecting Threads, I needed a quick project, this wasn't too quick, but I'm pleased with it and have had many compliments on it.
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Picture of Wallhanging

Very nice, Kathy! I like the dots in the border. Did you do hand or machine applique?

Donna

o

Lovely! I too like the dots in the border! The color scheme is very nice.

Teresa

o

It came out very well. Looks great on your wall. Nice job. TFS

o

Beautiful!

o

I machine appliqued this. Not sure I'll live long enuf to make all the quilts I want to make, and know I won't if I do them by hand. LOL

o

I love it. I am an applique freak anyway and it's just the kind of thing I'd like to make. Love your colors.

o

Beautiful!!!! I love the colors too.

o

Very pretty - it does not look quick! It goes beautifully with the rod you chose for hanging.

o

Looks great, Kathy!

SharonG/FL

o

How nice!! So creative, and I just love the colors. This is not my favorite process to do, so I really can appreciate what you have done.

o

It may not have been quick,but the beauty of it makes up for that.Love the colors and like the op's like the dots in the border.TFS
Kathi

o

That is beautiful Kathy, nice design and nice colors. I love the way it looks on that rod as well.

o

Beautiful. Not sure it's the kind of project I'd do well at, as I find appliques time consuming.

o

It's a beauty!
Kathy G in MI

o

That's beautiful. Love it.

o

I do not enjoy the applique process at all - so I really enjoyed looking at what you did and give you lots of credit for even doing such a project. Very nice, colors are really nice. You can make one for me anytime!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here