Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cute Video about Men Quilting

Posted by wanda_va (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 14, 14 at 9:23

This is a cute video about men in "Quilting Anonymous".

Here is a link that might be useful: Quilting Anonymous for Men

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cute Video about Men Quilting

Pretty cute. I love the bobbin in Tyler's beard.

o

Pretty funny! While DH doesn't quilt, he thinks he is pretty funny about tossing around quilting terms in conversations with other people - things like do you buy fat quarters or how is your free motion quilting? Men ...

Sue

o

Pretty funny. We asked "Mr. Quilt" Don Linn, who taught the class Wednesday, what his wife did and he said she plays golf!

While she's gone he quilts and does metal sculpture.

If my husband would take up quilting maybe we could whittle down my stash before I reach 100!
LindaB/CA

o

I keep telling my DH that I would be glad to teach him, in case he needs an indoor hobby some day. He just looks at me funny. But then again, have you ever really paid attention to the way real men do things?? Do you really want them in your sanctuary of peace and tranquility? Have you not noticed that when a man goes into the kitchen (or anywhere else for that matter) that there are knockings and bangings and droppings and clatterings the whole time?? They cannot place an object down, they have to BLAM it down. And if they make a mess or crumbs, there it stays. I cannot imagine what my sewing room would look like after he got done with it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here