Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sept Birthdays in Birthday block Exchange

Posted by tinyteena (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 13, 11 at 6:19

Just giving all members of the Birthday Block Exchange, advanced notice that there are 6 birthdays in September. Depending on how many groups you are in, you may have a lot of blocks to make. The first September blocks are due on the 10th, so we must keep working and remain on schedule. Here is the list:

Ribbons & Bows
Sept 10th - geezerfolks (Sharon)
Sept 10th - grammyp (Beverly)
Sept 23rd - kay_in_pa (Kay)

Make a Wish
Sept 26th - hazelnutbunny (Melissa)

Piece of Cake
Sept 17th - Teresa_nc7 (Teresa)
Sept 23rd - kay_in_pa (Kay)

* Please note: Kay is in 2 groups and has asked for the same block (Ribbon Quilt block) in both groups
* If you are in Ribbons & Bows AND Piece of Cake you will need to send 2 blocks to Kay, but can be sent in the one envelope.

Congratulations everyone on keeping up to date with the swaps. The 2 swaps for August are going well.

Do not add any posts to this message. I will begin individual posts for each birthday quilter closer to their birthday.

Kristene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sept Birthdays in Birthday block Exchange

All of our September birthdays have passed by. I hope each of you had a wonderful birthday.
If you are in the exchange and had a September birthday, please make it easy for us and post on your thread if you have received all of your blocks. If you don't want to "name names" of people you have not received from you are certainly welcome to e-mail me about it. I think everyone has done well, but I will be checking soon because October is right around the corner!
I hope everyone is doing well.
Jeanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here