Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tinyteena

Make a Wish - Sept 26th - Melissa (hazelnutbunny)

Kristene Smith
12 years ago

This is the thread where you can let Melissa know that you have sent your blocks to her, and Melissa can let you know when you have received them.

Kristene

Comments (28)

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Melissa,
    I have finished your block so will be posting it to you tomorrow (22nd Aug). It will reach you around the beginning of September.
    Kristene

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

Kristene~ I received your package today. Thank you!
    I look forward to opening it on my birthday! :)

Melissa

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Wow! That's the fastest any6 of my parcels have ever reached the US. Only 5 days! It really flew fast. Just glad you have it, since I will be having my feet operated on 21st Sept and unable to sew for a while.
    Kristene

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Bumping back to page 1
    Kristene

• equilter
    12 years ago

Hi, Melissa,
    I mailed your block yesterday. Hope you like it and have a great birthday! Eileen

• redrosey_2008
    12 years ago

Hi Melissa, I mailed your birthday block today so you should get it in plenty of time for your birthday.... have a great one! Kitty

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

I received an envie from Eileen today! Thank you! I look forward to opening it on my birthday! :)

Melissa

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

I received from Kitty today! Thank you so much, Kitty!

Melissa

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Melissa, your BD block is in the mail. Have a great day.

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

Jayne~ I received your block today! I look forward to opening it. Thank you!!

• jackier123
    12 years ago

Melissa, I am sending your block tomorrow.

Jackie

• faintheart
    12 years ago

Melissa, your birthday package went in today's mail. Hope it arrives on time!

Dee

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

I received an envie from Tara today. Thanks so much, Tara! I look forward to opening it! :)

• paulah_gardener
    12 years ago

Melissa mailed your birthday block. Have a great day. Paula

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

I received envies from Paula & Dee today! Thank you so much, ladies! I can't wait until my birthday! :)

• wynative
    12 years ago

Melissa - it's one the way!

Marie

• cziga
    12 years ago

Melissa,

Your block is on it's way ... it might be a day or so late (I'm so sorry, the block was done but it's been raining and freezing cold and I couldn't drag myself out to the Post Office) but it is on it's way now.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday :)

• jackier123
    12 years ago

Melissa, have you received a block from me yet? I sent it on the 15th.

Jackie

• cindykg23
    12 years ago

Melissa,

Your birthday pkg will go out today or tomorrow - hopefully it gets there before the big day!

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

Jackie~ YES! I'm so sorry I didn't post, I could've sworn I did! But I did receive it and THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

I received a block from Marie today! :)
    Thank you so much, Marie!

• sandlapper_rose
    12 years ago

From all of your friends in the Birthday Block Exchange group:

Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday, dear Melissa.
    Happy Birthday to you!

Have a wonderful day and make a special wish.
    In honor of it being your birthday, you are our Quilter of the Day.

Jeanne

• vasu_texas
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday, Melissa. I put your block in the mail this morning. I'm sorry it will be late.
    Vasu

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

Thank you, Jeanne!
    It was wonderful to open up my birthday envies today. I received some terrific blocks! They are going to make a great quilt.Extra thank-you's to the ladies that sent something extra or made an additional block!!

Top Row:
    Marie, Eileen, Kristene
    Middle Row:
    Kitty, Jackie, Paula
    Bottom Row:
    Jayne, Tara, Dee

• tdsully
    12 years ago

Melissa did I make the wrong color? I would be happy to do another block in the right color. I thought it was changed to purple and brown. Sorry.

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

Yes, it was purple & brown. All the blocks except one are those colors. My phone doesn't take very good pictures, they turn out a bit blurry, but Paula's is the only blue & brown one there. Which is FINE, becaues it will go well with some other blocks I have from a different swap. :)

I received blocks from Cathleen & Cindy today, too! I will try to get a picture up as soon as I receive Vasu's block.

Cindy~ I had to smile at your "mistake". :) Because, girl...I've done that SAME EXACT thing! And I love the way the block turned out, so I am going to use it to make a matching throw pillow as well.
    I think a few imperfections make a quilt charming! And certainly brings a smile remembering why they're there. :)

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

I received Vasu's block today. Thank you! I love it. :)

I will post a picture of the last 3 blocks when I have a chance.

Thank you to everyone for making my birthday a great one!

Melissa

• sandlapper_rose
    12 years ago

Thanks for posting that all of your blocks were received. I'm glad you had a great birthday.
    Jeanne

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!