Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quilter's Dozen - Sept 27th - meima

Posted by tinyteena (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 18, 13 at 0:32

This is the post where you acknowledge when you have sent your block to Meima - Debbie.

Debbie will also acknowledge here when she receives it.

Debbie, I have finished your block and will post it tomorrow. It should reach you around 31st August

Kristene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quilter's Dozen - Sept 27th - meima

Mailed your blocks this morning!

Kay

o

Mailed your blocks this morning.

Jackie

o

Debbie,

Have you received your blocks? The post office shows that they were delivered.

Jackie

o

mailing your block today

o

Your block went in the mail today!
Sue

o

Bumping back to page 1
Kristene

o

Greetings to all! I have been out of town and unable to use the computer for a couple of weeks.
Have received such beautiful blocks from:
Kay, Sue, Jackie, Patty, and Kristene. They are all just perfect! Thank you very, very much!
Kristene, Jackie, and Kay...thank you so much for the extra blocks!

I couldn't figure out why I was getting them so early, so I checked the paperwork and found that my birthday is listed correctly on one part and a month early on the other. It is actually the 27th of October, and I hope it was not a stresser for anyone who made mine early. Of course when I found them in my mail, I opened them right away!! Who could wait a month??
Thank you all again!!
Debbie

o

Debbie,
Reading your message makes me feel so much better. I go in for my surgery on the 18th and know I can't get your block made before then, so now I can work on it as soon as I am up and around again... and it can still be on time! I love the colors and the block that you picked out so I know it will be fun to make it.
Jeanne

o

Debbie
I noticed there were two dates and decided to go with the first just in case. But I haven't sew the pieces together yet. That was my plan for today.Soooo now that I have a month to get it to you, I'll finish quilting my sisters quilt today and work on your block tomorrow .
Darlene

o

Hi Debbie,
Your B - Day blocks were mailed today.
Valarie

o

Your block went in the mail this afternoon. Hope all your blocks "play well" together and that you have a wonderful birthday.
LindaB/CA

o

Big thank you to Valarie. I appreciate the second block, and I loved the columbine postcard. I have columbine in my shade loving flower beds.

Thank you also to Linda! The block is beautiful; and I, too, enjoy my birthday more when involved in these birthday block exchanges!

o

Jeanne, I hope your surgery goes well, and Darlene, I am glad you will be able to work on your sister's quilt.

I am relieved that I was able to catch at least a few folks in time, and eliminate a little extra stress.

We stretch out birthdays in our family....that is what this feels like to me. :)

o
RE: Quilter's Dozen - Oct 27th - meima

Sorry everyone for not noticing that there were 2 dates listed for Debbie's birthday.

So far Debbie has received all her blocks except 3, so these last 3 quilters have till 27th Oct

Kristene

o
RE: Quilter's Dozen - Oct 27th - meima

Don't forget to send your block to Debbie before 27th Oct, if you haven't already. This is the 2nd last birthday in our group

Kristene

o

Mailed your block today! Hope you like it? Darlene

o

Debbie,
My husband pulled out my fabric today so I could look through the containers for your colors. I plan to make your block before I go to bed and mail it tomorrow. I'm still on "weight restrictions" for picking things up and don't drive unless it's just a few blocks away. Anyway, I hope it makes it to you in time. Happy Birthday!
Jeanne

o

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Debbie,
Happy Birthday to you!!

On behalf of all the quilters in The Quiltewrs' Dozen, I hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy all your blocks.

Kristene

o

Happy Birthday!
Darlene

o

Thank you to Darlene, Jeanne, and Lois for my second round of birthday blocks! The blocks are beautiful!! Thank you all so much.
Debbie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here