Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tinyteena

Quilter's Dozen - Sept 27th - meima

Kristene Smith
10 years ago

This is the post where you acknowledge when you have sent your block to Meima - Debbie.

Debbie will also acknowledge here when she receives it.

Debbie, I have finished your block and will post it tomorrow. It should reach you around 31st August

Kristene

Comments (20)

• quiltingfarmlady
    10 years ago

Mailed your blocks this morning!

Kay

• jackier123
    10 years ago

Mailed your blocks this morning.

Jackie

• jackier123
    10 years ago

Debbie,

Have you received your blocks? The post office shows that they were delivered.

Jackie

• patti60
    10 years ago

mailing your block today

• polardream
    10 years ago

Your block went in the mail today!
    Sue

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Bumping back to page 1
    Kristene

• meima
    10 years ago

Greetings to all! I have been out of town and unable to use the computer for a couple of weeks.
    Have received such beautiful blocks from:
    Kay, Sue, Jackie, Patty, and Kristene. They are all just perfect! Thank you very, very much!
    Kristene, Jackie, and Kay...thank you so much for the extra blocks!

I couldn't figure out why I was getting them so early, so I checked the paperwork and found that my birthday is listed correctly on one part and a month early on the other. It is actually the 27th of October, and I hope it was not a stresser for anyone who made mine early. Of course when I found them in my mail, I opened them right away!! Who could wait a month??
    Thank you all again!!
    Debbie

• sandlapper_rose
    10 years ago

Debbie,
    Reading your message makes me feel so much better. I go in for my surgery on the 18th and know I can't get your block made before then, so now I can work on it as soon as I am up and around again... and it can still be on time! I love the colors and the block that you picked out so I know it will be fun to make it.
    Jeanne

• chickie1
    10 years ago

Debbie
    I noticed there were two dates and decided to go with the first just in case. But I haven't sew the pieces together yet. That was my plan for today.Soooo now that I have a month to get it to you, I'll finish quilting my sisters quilt today and work on your block tomorrow .
    Darlene

• littlehelen_gw
    10 years ago

Hi Debbie,
    Your B - Day blocks were mailed today.
    Valarie

• quiltnhen
    10 years ago

Your block went in the mail this afternoon. Hope all your blocks "play well" together and that you have a wonderful birthday.
    LindaB/CA

• meima
    10 years ago

Big thank you to Valarie. I appreciate the second block, and I loved the columbine postcard. I have columbine in my shade loving flower beds.

Thank you also to Linda! The block is beautiful; and I, too, enjoy my birthday more when involved in these birthday block exchanges!

• meima
    10 years ago

Jeanne, I hope your surgery goes well, and Darlene, I am glad you will be able to work on your sister's quilt.

I am relieved that I was able to catch at least a few folks in time, and eliminate a little extra stress.

We stretch out birthdays in our family....that is what this feels like to me. :)

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sorry everyone for not noticing that there were 2 dates listed for Debbie's birthday.

So far Debbie has received all her blocks except 3, so these last 3 quilters have till 27th Oct

Kristene

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Don't forget to send your block to Debbie before 27th Oct, if you haven't already. This is the 2nd last birthday in our group

Kristene

• chickie1
    10 years ago

Mailed your block today! Hope you like it? Darlene

• sandlapper_rose
    10 years ago

Debbie,
    My husband pulled out my fabric today so I could look through the containers for your colors. I plan to make your block before I go to bed and mail it tomorrow. I'm still on "weight restrictions" for picking things up and don't drive unless it's just a few blocks away. Anyway, I hope it makes it to you in time. Happy Birthday!
    Jeanne

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday dear Debbie,
    Happy Birthday to you!!

On behalf of all the quilters in The Quiltewrs' Dozen, I hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy all your blocks.

Kristene

• chickie1
    10 years ago

Happy Birthday!
    Darlene

• meima
    10 years ago

Thank you to Darlene, Jeanne, and Lois for my second round of birthday blocks! The blocks are beautiful!! Thank you all so much.
    Debbie

Sponsored
Suzan Meredith Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Ashburn's Innovative Interior Designers 2x Best of Houzz Winner