Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Aaand the winner is....

Posted by mary_c (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 31, 11 at 22:14

#12 - Cindy G!

Congratulations Cindy, it's going to be a good number of blocks. Promise you will show us at least the blocks? Pretty please?

Michelle had her DH pick the number, and I had my DH pick scrambled numbers out of a hat to match with the names. I know my DH had fun with this.

Enjoy Cindy!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Aaand the winner is....

congrats cindy.
we are waiting on one more persons blocks (she didnt want to be in the drawing) I will get your blocks in the mail as soon as they come in.

thanks for the help mary.

happy quilting everyone
michelle

o

Congrats, Cindy! :)

o

Congrats Cindy! You lucky girl!

o

Congratulations Cindy!

beverly

o

Woo Hoo!! Yea! I'm sorry to appear a little late in posting my thanks, I just had to be sure it really was me! LOL I thought I was the only Cindy, but didn't want to assume:) You know what happens when we assume!

I promise to post pics when they arrive - now to plan layout...such fun we quilters have!! Good thing this addiction is of the legal variety! lol

Thanks to all who participated!
the one & only (at least for now:) ~Cindy

o

So happy for you, Cindy.

o

Oh you'll have fun with all these block! I love the comfy quilt I made with lotto winnings and use it almost every day (when I can get it away from the cats).

Kate

o

YEA!! They arrived today!! And I'm talking WOW!!

They are gorgeous - & I'll post a pic either tonight or tomorrow - just have to post & run, dinner to finish getting. But had to let you all know, they are here! they are awesome!

CindyG

o

Cindy~Isn't this a great forum??? Congrats on your win!
Hope to see you posting more! Can't wait to see your pics!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here