Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Icing on the Cake - patti60 - 8/26

Posted by kay_in_pa (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 29, 12 at 20:21

Our other August Birthday Block quilter is Patti on 8/26.

Pat's block choice is the Sailboat block in boy prints on a sky blue background. I'd never done a block in this pattern and really enjoyed making something different.

So participants, this is where you post when your blocks are sailed... I mean mailed, to Pat.

Kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Icing on the Cake - patti60 - 8/26

Shipped your block today.

Jackie

o

Sent your block out today.

Linda

o

looking forward to this b-day with a computer i can do without problems. still learning to work with mouse and doing things diffrent.will get my new e=mail out sat.

o

Your block is heading your way today!
Hope your birthday is great!
Melissa

o

Block is made and ready to mail.
Have a great birthday.
Darlene

o

got blocks from jackie and linda this week. thanks for 2 jackie the next quilt i do is a sports one. so i now have my first block. am up with a new lap top and new e-mail. will getn that out. i am still learning how to use this.

o

melissa recived your block, thank you.

o

Mailing block today!
Darlene

o

I mailed you package today : )
Marie

o

Mailed your blocks today. Hope you like them!

Kay

o

Pat, I'm mailing out your block tomorrow. Enjoy! -Dan

o

Pat,
Your birthday will last a bit longer as I am not home to mail your block until I return on the 27th. My apologies for not getting it out before I left on vacation. My pre-vacation to-do list was too long!

Wishing you a wonderful birthday next week!

Dee

o

i recieved 3 more blocks this week from the following kay who sent me 2 blocks and marie and dan. thank you everyone i was feeling kinda low so they came at a good time. thanks again.so 5 more to go. but do know one will be late and thats ok.

o

Happy belated Birthday Pat!

Your block is made and ready to mail. My sewing stuff got buried with boxes of stuff from the bathroom and I was just able to get to it. Our hot water heater died and we had to tear the bathroom apart (old house, tank is in the bathroom) Nothing like a forced renovation...lol I got a new vanity, flooring and towel cupboard out of it though. Still have to paint .....ugggh!
Putting your block in the mail tomorrow!

mary

o

Happy bELATED Birthday to you.
Happy BELATED Birthday to you.
Happy BELATED Birthday, dear PAT.
Happy BELATED Birthday to you.

Photobucket

I hope you had a wonderful day, Quilter of the Day, yesterday AND today!

Kay

o

A belated Happy Birthday, Pat!
The days are just zooming by this month.
The blocks you chose sound wonderful. I hope you can share a picture with us once you have received all of them.
Continue to enjoy what I hope is a wonderful year ahead.
Jeanne

o

i have heard from mary and dee will look for yor blocks. have not heard from virginia and bev.

o

Hi patti!

I did send an email saying your block was going to be a little late. However, I was able to get it in the mail last Wednesday. Sorry it was so late!

VA

o

had abusy week and wasn't on line. but did recieve blocks from mary, virginia, and dee. all great blocks. have not heard from bev. not sure if i missed or what. thanks everyone who sent.

o

Patti,

I got an email from you that I couldn't reply to asking if I'd sent your block. I'm showing from the thread above that you received them on 8/23.

Kay

o

Patti,
Did you get my block?
Darlene

o

recieved my last b-day block on friday. really like the turtles. thank you bev. now i need to find sashing and at least get the top done. thanks again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here