Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kay6271

Icing on the Cake - patti60 - 8/26

kay6271
11 years ago

Our other August Birthday Block quilter is Patti on 8/26.

Pat's block choice is the Sailboat block in boy prints on a sky blue background. I'd never done a block in this pattern and really enjoyed making something different.

So participants, this is where you post when your blocks are sailed... I mean mailed, to Pat.

Kay

Comments (22)

• jackier123
    11 years ago

Shipped your block today.

Jackie

• toolgranny
    11 years ago

Sent your block out today.

Linda

• patti60
    11 years ago

looking forward to this b-day with a computer i can do without problems. still learning to work with mouse and doing things diffrent.will get my new e=mail out sat.

• hazelnutbunny
    11 years ago

Your block is heading your way today!
    Hope your birthday is great!
    Melissa

• chickie1
    11 years ago

Block is made and ready to mail.
    Have a great birthday.
    Darlene

• patti60
    11 years ago

got blocks from jackie and linda this week. thanks for 2 jackie the next quilt i do is a sports one. so i now have my first block. am up with a new lap top and new e-mail. will getn that out. i am still learning how to use this.

• patti60
    11 years ago

melissa recived your block, thank you.

• chickie1
    11 years ago

Mailing block today!
    Darlene

• wynative
    11 years ago

I mailed you package today : )
    Marie

• kay6271
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Mailed your blocks today. Hope you like them!

Kay

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

Pat, I'm mailing out your block tomorrow. Enjoy! -Dan

• faintheart
    11 years ago

Pat,
    Your birthday will last a bit longer as I am not home to mail your block until I return on the 27th. My apologies for not getting it out before I left on vacation. My pre-vacation to-do list was too long!

Wishing you a wonderful birthday next week!

Dee

• patti60
    11 years ago

i recieved 3 more blocks this week from the following kay who sent me 2 blocks and marie and dan. thank you everyone i was feeling kinda low so they came at a good time. thanks again.so 5 more to go. but do know one will be late and thats ok.

• tuppermom
    11 years ago

Happy belated Birthday Pat!

Your block is made and ready to mail. My sewing stuff got buried with boxes of stuff from the bathroom and I was just able to get to it. Our hot water heater died and we had to tear the bathroom apart (old house, tank is in the bathroom) Nothing like a forced renovation...lol I got a new vanity, flooring and towel cupboard out of it though. Still have to paint .....ugggh!
    Putting your block in the mail tomorrow!

mary

• kay6271
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Happy bELATED Birthday to you.
    Happy BELATED Birthday to you.
    Happy BELATED Birthday, dear PAT.
    Happy BELATED Birthday to you.

I hope you had a wonderful day, Quilter of the Day, yesterday AND today!

Kay

• sandlapper_rose
    11 years ago

A belated Happy Birthday, Pat!
    The days are just zooming by this month.
    The blocks you chose sound wonderful. I hope you can share a picture with us once you have received all of them.
    Continue to enjoy what I hope is a wonderful year ahead.
    Jeanne

• patti60
    11 years ago

i have heard from mary and dee will look for yor blocks. have not heard from virginia and bev.

• macbeaner
    11 years ago

Hi patti!

I did send an email saying your block was going to be a little late. However, I was able to get it in the mail last Wednesday. Sorry it was so late!

VA

• patti60
    11 years ago

had abusy week and wasn't on line. but did recieve blocks from mary, virginia, and dee. all great blocks. have not heard from bev. not sure if i missed or what. thanks everyone who sent.

• kay6271
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Patti,

I got an email from you that I couldn't reply to asking if I'd sent your block. I'm showing from the thread above that you received them on 8/23.

Kay

• chickie1
    11 years ago

Patti,
    Did you get my block?
    Darlene

• patti60
    11 years ago

recieved my last b-day block on friday. really like the turtles. thank you bev. now i need to find sashing and at least get the top done. thanks again.

Sponsored
COLAO & PETER Luxury Outdoor Living
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
VA, MD, and DC's Award-Winning Custom Pool Builders | Best of Houzz