Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cygram

Fall Table Runner Pic

cygram
16 years ago

Finally got the close up one to work now if I can get the pic of the whole thing to work I will be happy.OOPS all the puckers show in this one! Oh well I never said it was perfect.

Comments (28)

• cygram
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Here's the whole runner. I'm going to make another one in Christmas colors.This one looks red and green in the picture but its actualy orange and olive green with orange pumkins.

• scraphappy
    16 years ago

Very pretty! I love the fabrics you chose.

• lyndawn
    16 years ago

I love that!!! That is just soooo cute! I could never have something that nice on my table right now. With my kids home all day in the summer they eat almost non stop and it would never stay nice. Oh for the time they go back to school...LOL

Lynette

• teresa_nc7
    16 years ago

Ditto! I was going to say the very same - lovely fabrics! I'm usually not too keen on pumpkin prints, but that is just lovely. Nice job!

• vicky4x4
    16 years ago

Very nice! I've thought of making one of these for the top of the piano but we have an upright and no one would see the top of it only the ones that hang over the sides.

Vicky

• love2sew
    16 years ago

I love your runner and the colors are true on my screen. I think you did a great job. TFS
    Jean

• redpenny
    16 years ago

Very pretty!

• fran1523
    16 years ago

I don't see any puckers and the points are perfect. It's a really pretty piece. Great work.

• csackett
    16 years ago

Really pretty! Great job! I love pumpkins.
    Carolyn

• coalaska
    16 years ago

I like the pumpkin fabric, it's sophisticated. Lovely runner; bet your table looks great with it on.

Cheryl

• cygram
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you all for the nice comments.Makes me want to try even harder next time to deserve your generous words of praise.
    Yvonne

• toolgranny
    16 years ago

Wonderful job. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Linda

• lmarge
    16 years ago

Great runner,, Love the colors. What is the pattern?

• grammyp
    16 years ago

Very nice, love the colors. You must have a nice long table.

beverly

• Woodsy
    16 years ago

Very Pretty!! That is a great pumpkin fabric! It turned out great..
    Woodsy

• kathi_mdgd
    16 years ago

That's great,love the colors and the pattern.TFS
    Kathi

• dmsgal
    16 years ago

That looks great.Love the pattern. I have plans to make a Christmas runner. I have the fabric now all I need is the motivation to get going .LOL Mary in Va

• melissa968
    16 years ago

Very pretty! I love the pattern and the fabrics. Great job.

Melissa

• User
    16 years ago

I have such a weakness for autumn colors. You did a great job and I've saved it in my ideas folder for one of those great crisp fall days. I think I even have appropriate fabric in my stash.
    Very pretty!

Dianne

• nana24
    16 years ago

Very pretty runner.

You have inspired me to get out some of my stash and do a runner.

TFS
    Sally

• cygram
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Beverly, I have a very small table(live in an apt.)The runner is going to be a surprise for my DD.She has a long table and we have all our family dinners at her house.The runner is 63 inchs long but you could make it any length you want.

Lmarge,The pattern is made from Ohio Star blocks.It is a very easy block to make.

Here is a link that might be useful: Table Runner

• glassquilt
    16 years ago

Lovely.

• suellen_delawares
    16 years ago

Suellen

• bettyatp
    16 years ago

Love the way it came out !!
    Thanks for the link .I may try one in Christmas fabric

betty

• tuppermom
    16 years ago

Great job. Thanks for sharing. You have given me the motivation to make a tablerunner too. We bought an antique DR set 20 years ago. We decided not to refinish it until the kids had grown and gone. DS2 starts college this fall so we are going to start the refinishing shortly after his departure. I love the look of a runner rather than cover up a beautiful table with a tablecloth.

Mary

• lynn06
    16 years ago

Very pretty, you did such a nice job. I love the pumpkin fabric.
    Lynn in MN

• laurainsdca
    16 years ago

I really like that a lot! VERY nice!!!!

• janice__indiana5
    16 years ago

Beautiful! Very nice fabric selection.

Jannice